SCAM - Skipthegames

Date: December 31, 2019
Phone Number: 260-407-1120
Link to Ad: http://harrison-ar.skipthegames.com/...f/650934034228

I texted the number above, and the first thing I was asked was my ZIP code (Branson). Then a while later, she provided me the address of an apartment complex in Branson, but no apt. number. She sent a pic and then asked me to CashApp or Venmo her fee, which I refused to do. Then she asked if I would give her half of it, and I refused again. I said there is no reason we can’t do this in person. She wouldn’t go through with it, so I told her to have a nice day.

The pics are just about too good to be true.
I have learned that any provider asks for money bin any form up front before arriving is MOST likely a scammer. And beware of some ladies on erotic monkey they have them too
If you should go to
Fayetteville ark be extremely careful. They have several of them but they also have a few very good ones too
sorry that happened my friend..I will give ya a vouch if ya ever need it!

there are some great ladies on this site...have fun
And people think im the bad guy when i warn about Skip the games. Sorry that happened. Stick to ladies who can prove theyre verified on at least one site. Its safer that way.
Yes I do and thank you
if you been on the stg enough there is a few ways you can tell the scams from legit providers so you dont waste your time or money contacting them.