how many reviews do you have ?

• CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 02:26 PM
seems to be the standard response when an intelligent answer escapes the simpletons.

then continues on and on, and on, IB style.

change the channel children.
seems to be the standard response when an intelligent answer escapes the simpletons.

then continues on and on, and on, IB style.

change the channel children. Originally Posted by CJ7
How very funny of you, you fucked-up, hypocritical SOB, that you never objected when your lib-retarded butt-buddies made that an issue, CBJ7! Go screw yourself, you juvenile SOB.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2013, 02:35 PM
Stupid shits do not even understand the business model of a whore board to boot.

Posts enough reviews = free posting.

Reviews from cheap little dick cocksuckers who post for free = Paid access from folks who do not feel like reviewing = owners making a fucking profit.

These lil dick dumbshits do not understand that you need paying posters to pay the God Damn bills, just like you need lil dick reviewers. Evidently they think Gore made the internet free!
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 02:48 PM
the owners can charge more $$ for advertising if the members spend more time on the site

notice all the billboard ads?

they're free !

lmao
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 02:51 PM
Stupid shits do not even understand the business model of a whore board to boot.

= Paid access from folks who do not feel like reviewing = owners making a fucking profit.

These lil dick dumbshits do not understand that you need paying posters to pay the God Damn bills, just like you need lil dick reviewers. Evidently they think Gore made the internet free! Originally Posted by WTF

Reviews from cheap little dick cocksuckers who post for free

like IB ?
Reviews from cheap little dick cocksuckers who post for free

like IB ? Originally Posted by CJ7
You're the one that voted for Odumbo and the LBGT agenda; wherein, "cocksucking" is a lib-retard specialty that you excel at, CBJ7 ... and speaking of "cheap", where's the "Premium Access" status under your handle, CBJ7?
You're the one that voted for Odumbo and the LBGT agenda; wherein, "cocksucking" is a lib-retard specialty that you excel at, CBJ7 ... and speaking of "cheap", where's the "Premium Access" status under your handle, CBJ7? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Uh, Corpy, I don't see where you have room to talk ...

We know who gets out and who doesn't.

Don't need a review count ... however, in the case of some -- like IBIdiot -- the reviews you do post are quite telling.
I.B.......I already told you once motherfucker......louder, I can't hear you!

I am pleased to say.

I have no reviews and feel inadequate as a result.
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Uh, Corpy, I don't see where you have room to talk ...

We know who gets out and who doesn't.

Don't need a review count ... however, in the case of some -- like IBIdiot -- the reviews you do post are quite telling. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

sssshhhhhh, poor guy must believe he has Premium Access, he's having a premiere meltdown .. too much tranny cock confuses her/him
... and speaking of "cheap", where's the "Premium Access" status under your handle, CBJ7? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by amishgangster
You don't REALLY think IBIdiot can read your private stuff, do you dipshit?

Do we really have a couple of WK's here?
You don't REALLY think IBIdiot can read your private stuff, do you dipshit?

Do we really have a couple of WK's here? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Doodieman Rider shouldn't you be snuggling some scat?

I thought the owner was making most of his money from all the ads he has posted on the top banner and sides? Are you people with paid and unpaid premium access not seeing them?

Reviews from cheap little dick cocksuckers who post for free = Paid access from folks who do not feel like reviewing = owners making a fucking profit.

These lil dick dumbshits do not understand that you need paying posters to pay the God Damn bills, just like you need lil dick reviewers. Evidently they think Gore made the internet free! Originally Posted by WTF
And how do hookers make a living? You actually have to see one and pay them. And if they're good, a positive review helps their business. And if you share intel with other guys interested in seeing them helps their business.They can't pay the damn bills if all the schmo's jerked themselves a soda in political forums all day.
Do you dicksuckers get premium access for your reviews?