ARREST THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKERS...

They created the public debt; it isn't out debt. Arrest them all........

https://www.facebook.com/Arrest.The.Bankers
  • BJerk
  • 11-23-2013, 02:04 PM
I believe we benefit immensely from the Federal Reserve, though I do wish they were more transparent. I think all their contracts and purchase orders should be available online.
I believe we benefit immensely from the Federal Reserve, though I do wish they were more transparent. I think all their contracts and purchase orders should be available online. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Damn bro, you need to share what you've been smoking so we can all live in fantasy land LOL
I believe we benefit immensely from the Federal Reserve, though I do wish they were more transparent. I think all their contracts and purchase orders should be available online. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
In order to get a glimpse of how the Fed really operates ya have to go way back. This short clip is the first of a four part series. You might want to see the other three parts after seeing this. It's a bit interesting.

http://youtu.be/JtBfgGR489M
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 05:38 PM
They created the public debt; it isn't out debt. Arrest them all........

https://www.facebook.com/Arrest.The.Bankers Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, you join the OWS movement!
Yeah...that makes sense you fucking looneytune idiot asshole.....let's arrest the folks at the Fed.

Could any statement by you be more illustrative of your intent to destroy this county other than this one?

You have lost your fucking mind.
Whirrly is a secret al Qaeda op.
Whirrly is a secret al Qaeda op. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
While you're just "pre-op", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

this guy's the ringleader....

While you're just "pre-op", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

While you are a tranny loving butt boy. Little fudge packed boy.
They created the public debt; it isn't our debt. Arrest them all........

https://www.facebook.com/Arrest.The.Bankers Originally Posted by Whirlaway

So have you thought this through? After you arrest Bernanke and shut down the Fed, the credit markets will freeze up because there will be no lender of last resort, no trading in Fed funds, no discount window for emergency funding, etc. I'm guessing you would also repudiate all US Treasury obligations because "it isn't our debt". So the feds would be cut off from new borrowing. Ditto for state and municipal borrowers. Pension funds and retirees who own public debt would be screwed. Do you think you could still get a mortgage or a car loan or a new credit card? And what do think the economy would look like after all of this?
ARREST THE BANKSTERS!!!

END THE FED!!!

Damn straight! Let's do it!
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 12:51 AM
ARREST THE BANKSTERS!!!

END THE FED!!!

Damn straight! Let's do it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

that's why you're a washed up economics professor

and a washed up lawyer

and a washed up old fart, in general
I know, crazy right ?

But like i previously posted, there are many shared common issues between the OWS and Tea Party activists.....

Whirly, you join the OWS movement! Originally Posted by WTF
You leap without thinking; if America ever woke up to the day that arresting Bernanke and the other FR bankers was a reality, it would be a very different America...The credit markets and political processes would have already made many necessary adjustments/adaptations, and they would not "freeze up" as you falsely contend....the markets would find a way to recapitalize and operate without major disruptions......besides, what did Wall Street do before Nixon took the final step to get us off the gold standard and handed the power of our currency to these unelected men and women?

Has America gotten more prosperous since then?

Has the divide between the classes gotten wider since then?

Has the under class gotten larger since then ?

Has the American dream diminished since then ?

Debt is re-negotiated EVERY DAY-ALL DAY LONG = holding on to the notion that our debt is sacrosanct and cannot be re-negotiated with creditors is a myth floated by big banks and big government........American taxpayers, especially the middle class, are being fucked by government and business who have a corrupt interest in more debt!

So have you thought this through? After you arrest Bernanke and shut down the Fed, the credit markets will freeze up because there will be no lender of last resort, no trading in Fed funds, no discount window for emergency funding, etc. I'm guessing you would also repudiate all US Treasury obligations because "it isn't our debt". So the feds would be cut off from new borrowing. Ditto for state and municipal borrowers. Pension funds and retirees who own public debt would be screwed. Do you think you could still get a mortgage or a car loan or a new credit card? And what do think the economy would look like after all of this? Originally Posted by lustylad