SUBJECTIVELY SPEAKING... Who does what to curl your toes & bring you back time & time again? Not just WHO but WHY? Preferred techniques vary from person to person, so let's get to the nitty gritty. ;)

Hello Guys & Gals!

I've had this post in the past w/ great results & appreciation for allowing people to hone in on the specifics of their ISO's. There are always new members joining up who are starting out at square one & for the seasoned members, it's sometimes tedious to respond to the same posts we see cycle around monthly. Hopefully we'll get some good data that will be accessible and valid for some time to come.

So, curious minds wanna know? Who does what and why?

XOXOXOX

Kat
  • 03-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Genesis Nicole. DFK to make me hard, Russian and bbbj to make me lie down, teabagging to make me thrash and cry out and slam my head into the wall (oops), bbbj to settle me enough for cowgirl, cowgirl and NE for fun, mish to finish. I generally don't finish in cowboy; GN is an occasional exception to that rule.
A certain provider with the initials, VL, gave me the best BJ of my life. So much so, that I think I probably went through about 5 different positions during lol. 69 was probably my favorite position and it made me contemplate a 60 minute 69 session with said ISO.

My last girlfriend, although not an ISO, used to grind the hell out of me, while on top and I gotta say, I really enjoyed it lol. Something animalistic about the way she did it... as if her motto was "grind till ya die", or something. Good stuff.
Genesis, TM, are goodies. They have a style and class that's a pleasure to be around. Savannah is great too, especially if you like spinners.
  • Carl
  • 03-18-2010, 09:46 AM
Nothing specific that works every time. but usually it involves the woman being on top, though not necessarily in cowgirl. Usually, it involves lots of kissing but it's more of being in sync and letting the excitement feed on itself and build. There's no script but it's just being able to be in sync and in the moment. When that happens, and it's not all the time by any means, the heat will build and build to a hot hot hot climax but I'll cum and not lose my erection and be able to keep going, albeit slowly at first, but then transitioning back up to normal speed. If a gal can work that magic in her sex-dance, she's definitely in my All-Time Hall of Fame.
I'll second Savannah also Alisha for spinners. Wicked Heather can just drive me crazy with her TUMA!!!
It's hard for me to say...different things with different providers. It's a combo of atmosphere and if we simply "click." Good BBBJ skills are a must.
  • Carl
  • 03-18-2010, 11:45 AM
When I was in college there was this girl who would work her tongue in my pee-hole during a blowjob. Now, that was pretty good.
  • InU
  • 03-18-2010, 12:01 PM
I'll second Savannah also Alisha for spinners. Wicked Heather can just drive me crazy with her TUMA!!! Originally Posted by chairspud
Since I've been with all three of these ladies including the thread author, I'll have to say that 3 of the 4 are birdwatchers. Now that's what I'm talking about. I'm a repeat customer when birdwatching is involved.

It's hard for me to say...different things with different providers. It's a combo of atmosphere and if we simply "click." Good BBBJ skills are a must. Originally Posted by munchman350
Damn right they are. Nothing like a woman who knows how to play the flute. Skin flute that is. When there's some choking involved with goose bumps....mmmmmmmmm, OH YA!
An UTR noob introduced me to a position that was awesome. Me standing, her on the bed in froggie, her chest on the bed, knees tucked against her side. I'd push her derriere down with my hands then she'd spring it back up. It does take a limber gal as her mound would hit the bed on the down stroke.
Hindu does it for me and gets me going over and over again.
hmmm There was much more detailed participation on this thread previously. Some guys like "gliders" who don't necessarily suck really hard but let you glide in & out. Mouth may be open or closed per your preference. Others like super-suckers, some like lots of licking... This is the kind of info that does the drill-down for you guys asking about who gives the best BBBJ. Everyone has a pref & some of us gals are great at multiple styles - some have their trademark. I was hoping to make the research easier on the newbies or ISO guys by asking for SUBJECTIVE info like this.

I hope this breakdown helps w/ later responses.

Thanks...

And, BTW... What's Hindu referring to, Sir Hardin? I am not familiar w/ that one. *so many out there!!!* LOL
When I was in college there was this girl who would work her tongue in my pee-hole during a blowjob. Now, that was pretty good. Originally Posted by Carl
Carl, are you sure that was in college? (evil grin)!
There is a chick in Austin that can actually give you a hickey on your cock. And she loves to take it deep and keep it there. Now that is a fun time. I just wish I could remember her name.
well Big Jake, when you remember who that was, PM me