Vegetable Oil and a Plastic Tarp....

I have to tell you all this story, you will surely get a kick out of it. And if anything, it might give you guys some ideas

I'm at hotel getting ready for one of my dinner date packages with one of my best bfe's. I'm casually dressed, and awaiting his arrival. On time, he knocks on the door carrying, of all things... a large bottle of vegetable oil, a plastic tarp, and a huge smile on his face.

I couldn't do anything but laugh! Shook my head, and said "Why not!?"

So, off to dinner we go, we get back, and start making out and getting naked. Well, I was teasing him this was NOT going to happen this way.

I jump up, strip the bed of all the covers and start rolling out this plastic sheet. I'm doing my best to insure this ENTIRE bed is covered. I'm steadily tucking this plastic cover in, and by the time I work myself to the last 2' of it....suddenly I feel oil being poured down the center of my back.

I crawl onto the bed (trying to avoid the carpet), and turn around laughing. Just to have it then poured straight down the front of my body. Through laughter, I yank him into the bed...and well...

Let's just say that was such fun! You never realize what you lose, when you lose your "grip"....lol. Nothing like oiled up bodies slipping and sliding all over the place.

Of course, once it was all done, there was quite a mess to clean up (US!)

There wasn't a spot on me that didn't have oil in it. With my long hair, let's just say it looked like I had stuck my head in an oil vat! Since oil and water don't really mix...we're in the shower, and the bottom of the tub gets slick. Adding for more fun...lol

Him holding me up, and viceversa.

We have 30 minutes of hard scrubbing, rolling the sheet into the trashbag, and back to having more fun. By the time we were done, and getting dressed for him to leave...he looks at me and starts laughing.

I asked him what was so funny. He grabs my shoulders, and pushed me towards the mirror. Well, my hair had dried by this point....and let's just say my hair was STILL covered in oil. I just shook my head, and told him I realized it wasn't so attractive at the moment...lol

As he's hanging out talking to me, I hit the shower...again. I'm scrubbing my head and claiming..."If this doesn't work this time, it'll be Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Afterall, Dawn takes grease out of your way!"

He's laughing all the way to the door....

Alisha...xoxo
lmao, That's what this is all about. Having fun. Allowing yourself to let go. A memory that will last forever. I've had many ideas for fun and frolic. I just have to find the lady who is open and willing to let herself go and have fun.

Alisha, Good for you!
Howdy, FOlks!

Heh - do a google search for "Thai Soapy" online.

Same kinda thing - a LOT easier to clean up from, though...

Have fun!!!
Yes, very fun - and my experience has been that olive oil (extra virgin, of course, just like us) is lovely too.
  • InU
  • 03-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Yes, very fun - and my experience has been that olive oil (extra virgin, of course, just like us) is lovely too. Originally Posted by EllaInAustin
And it's good for the skin too.

Some girls just have all the fun.
That has long been a fantasy of mine...maybe not vegetable oil, I always imagined baby oil, but still. Alas, I have never really wanted to mess with the cleanup, still it sounds like some good slippery fun.
Great fun!! I'll second the olive oil! It's easier to wash off too!
PS, you can pick up a few cheap shower curtain liners at the $ store to keep around for these spontaneous occasions.
Tess
That has long been a fantasy of mine...maybe not vegetable oil, I always imagined baby oil, but still. Alas, I have never really wanted to mess with the cleanup, still it sounds like some good slippery fun. Originally Posted by swwaustin
I use baby oil religiously for my skin (the BEST at keeping me soft )....the problem with using it in this fashion, is that your skin DOES absorb it. Which means you won't get more than a few minutes of fun before it will dry out.

Great fun!! I'll second the olive oil! It's easier to wash off too!
PS, you can pick up a few cheap shower curtain liners at the $ store to keep around for these spontaneous occasions.
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
And this is a wonderful idea! (the shower curtain liners). I might have to start offering this on a regular basis...lol

Alisha...xoxo
I use baby oil religiously for my skin (the BEST at keeping me soft )....the problem with using it in this fashion, is that your skin DOES absorb it. Originally Posted by Alisha1972
Well that makes sense, I knew there had to be something otherwise somebody would have already mentioned it.

I might have to start offering this on a regular basis...lol Originally Posted by Alisha1972
LOL? Stop laughing, where do I sign up?
I've had fun like this several times with a gf, shower curtain on the floor, and used mineral oil which is very slippery. We would wrestle to get to see who was on top. Very hot experience.
[quote=swwaustin;193476
LOL? Stop laughing, where do I sign up?[/quote]

Oh, I just still get a giggle when I think about what my hair looked like....lol

Hey, if ya'll can get past that, then so can I

I'm more than happy to oblige!
Alisha...xoxo
  • thegj
  • 03-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Wow, just like the "olden" days in college. Tag team oil wrestling is more fun than mud wrestling. And I think vegetable oil is more "blue collar" than extra virgin olive oil. Someone want to share with Rachel Ray- she can plug it on her program as the newest use of EVOO. Congrats to both. thegj
dammit - I can't find my picture that says "this thread is useless without pictures!"

Still waiting to hear if you got the oil out of your hair????

dammit
dammit - I can't find my picture that says "this thread is useless without pictures!"

Still waiting to hear if you got the oil out of your hair????

dammit Originally Posted by dammit
Well of course I did, silly! The 2nd washing worked just fine.

Alisha...xoxo
I have just discovered Johnsons baby oil gel, scented, it is fun as hell, i can only imagine sliding around with Ella, Alisha or Tess, what fun!!!!