"Ladies" Want to play a Game?

Ladies,
You may remember this Thread/invitation:
As my birthday approaches, I extend an invitation. To those of you who are interested, a game of riddles, misdirection and clues to ascertain my birth date (Month and Day only). Questions are allowed provided: you do not disclose the date in public. Be aware, anything you disclose publicly may result in another lady/Ladies winning the game. Send answers with your best guess via PM. Teams are encouraged (of course). The winning lady/Ladies will be my dates for this celebration @ my expense. I am not looking for a birthday discount, time will be compensated.
Winners are at the discretion of the judge (me) and will be notified via PM.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
On to the game:
1)
According to Greek mythology, The goddess Europa , while in Crete was seduced by Zeus. What form did Zeus assume?
2)
Starting somewhere in Texas, ( beginning and ending at the same place), Traveling for 9 days at an average speed of 66.125 miles per hour, 8 hours a day --- what is the square route?
3)
Considering "Nuts"
***Two squirrels, (a couple), mates, are ending their nut collecting just before winter hits. They decide to have a contest to see who, on the last day, can collect the most nuts. Selecting their tree of choice, the two set off. As the day comes to an end the male squirrel has collected 128 nuts. He is about to head for the squirrel hole when he hears his 3 brothers approaching from across the river. The brothers have not had a good year, and talk their sibling into sharing his abundance, with them, equally. At about the same time the female squirrel, having also collected 128 nuts, has started her trip back to the squirrel hole when she hears her 3 sisters calling from across the river. The sisters report the nuts on their side of the river did not mature. Our babies have nothing to eat for the winter, would you share your bountiful harvest with us? My mate and I have plenty, she reports, you may divide them amongst yourselves, save 2 for me, and off she goes.
Let the male squirrel be represented by "A" and let the female squirrel be represented by B.
The question is:
How many nuts does "A" male squirrel have?
And the female?
3)
Phrases, ***Factors, Products***
Complete the following Phrase. (Ask someone who shoots dice)
***How do ducks go to water ?????
The ducks are factors that will equal a product/clue***
4)
"ABOUT THE PITCH"
Considering a 6/12 pitched roof, how much will the roof rise in 48"
Ladies,
You may remember this Thread/invitation:
As my birthday approaches, I extend an invitation. To those of you who are interested, a game of riddles, misdirection and clues to ascertain my birth date (Month and Day only). Questions are allowed provided: you do not disclose the date in public. Be aware, anything you disclose publicly may result in another lady/Ladies winning the game. Send answers with your best guess via PM. Teams are encouraged (of course). The winning lady/Ladies will be my dates for this celebration @ my expense. I am not looking for a birthday discount, time will be compensated.
Winners are at the discretion of the judge (me) and will be notified via PM.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
On to the game:
1)
According to Greek mythology, The goddess Europa , while in Crete was seduced by Zeus. What form did Zeus assume?
2)
Starting somewhere in Texas, ( beginning and ending at the same place), Traveling for 9 days at an average speed of 66.125 miles per hour, 8 hours a day --- what is the square route?
3)
Considering "Nuts"
***Two squirrels, (a couple), mates, are ending their nut collecting just before winter hits. They decide to have a contest to see who, on the last day, can collect the most nuts. Selecting their tree of choice, the two set off. As the day comes to an end the male squirrel has collected 128 nuts. He is about to head for the squirrel hole when he hears his 3 brothers approaching from across the river. The brothers have not had a good year, and talk their sibling into sharing his abundance, with them, equally. At about the same time the female squirrel, having also collected 128 nuts, has started her trip back to the squirrel hole when she hears her 3 sisters calling from across the river. The sisters report the nuts on their side of the river did not mature. Our babies have nothing to eat for the winter, would you share your bountiful harvest with us? My mate and I have plenty, she reports, you may divide them amongst yourselves, save 2 for me, and off she goes.
Let the male squirrel be represented by "A" and let the female squirrel be represented by B.
The question is:
How many nuts does "A" male squirrel have?
And the female?
3)
4)
"ABOUT THE PITCH"
Considering a 6/12 pitched roof, how much will the roof rise in 48" Originally Posted by Metal Smith
Ladies,
5)
Remove one factor from the duck riddle and you no longer have a product - Whats left?
6)
The first is the same as the third, and if combined with a single factor - could be considered a "pitch"***
Please remember to PM me with your responses!
MS
Well, Metal, how are the ladies doing with your game?? Have you found the lucky winner(s) yet??
Well, Metal, how are the ladies doing with your game?? Have you found the lucky winner(s) yet?? Originally Posted by thiswrench
So far Wrench One lady has gone the distance -- one knows and has known the answer for sometime but hasn't PM'd -- two are on the ropes waiting for the next round so "on to the game"
"ladies" --
7)
Today is a full moon (you could say tonight), when is the next full moon?
Using that date -- subtract the product (Phrases, ***Factors, Products-- see below)
8)
The first is the same as the third, and if combined with a single factor - could be considered a "pitch"***
9)
One of the clues/riddles above, contains the complete answer!!!!!!!!