Hey Memphis and Nashville. Wanting to visit your state. Would you nice gentleman welcome me there? ???

Hey guys of Tennessee, I would like to come visit there in the near future. Just wanted to check the response there before I made the trip. Feel free to pm me or leave a comment on here. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20150421_185840.jpg (27.0 KB, 565 views) File Type: jpg PART_1429623508914.jpg (77.7 KB, 566 views)
I'd love to see you come to Nashville.
I'd love to see you in Memphis!!
Make that one more vote for Nashville please.
Please come to Memphis!
The flowers are blooming,
South, I'll be grooming,
Because Kelly's visit is looming
I'd say pretty GFE spinners are always welcome in Tennesse!
No reason why you can't make a Memphis and Nashville combo visit. Drive up to Memphis for a few days, jump back on I-40 to Nashville for a few days, and then catch any Memphis repeats or leftovers on you way back through Memphis. To me, for a Dallas girl the Tennessee two-step of Memphis/Nashville along I-40 is the perfect road trip.
Please come to Memphis!
The flowers are blooming,
South, I'll be grooming,
Because Kelly's visit is looming Originally Posted by Rebelest
Don't quit your day job. The best of poets are starving; your future doesn't look very bright...

Cheers,

bcg
No reason why you can't make a Memphis and Nashville combo visit. Drive up to Memphis for a few days, jump back on I-40 to Nashville for a few days, and then catch any Memphis repeats or leftovers on you way back through Memphis. Originally Posted by memdal
That is obviously a suggestion that could only be made by a self-interested Memphian.

To me, for a Dallas girl the Tennessee two-step of Memphis/Nashville along I-40 is the perfect road trip. Originally Posted by memdal
That's assuming an ultimate trip of Dallas-Nashville-Dallas. Seems to me that a Dallas girl wanting to do a little traveling is going to broaden the itinerary a bit, and hit a few more cities besides those in the I-40 corridor (what would they be? Pretty much Little Rock, Memphis, and Nashville, none of which strike me as being such wonderful hobby havens that a traveling girl would want to restrict her itinerary to just those stops--then again, I'm an ignorant retired hobbyist so what the fuck do I know?).

So say, Dallas-LR-Memphis-Nashville is certainly the start of a good tour, but after Nashvegas I'd think the lady would want to loop around and hit a few more cities. South to Hotlanta, then maybe down to the Florida panhandle, and return to Dallas via the Gulf Coast-NOLA-South Texas-Houston-SA/Austin-Dallas? That strikes me as a more interesting tour, assuming you're not starting from the mindset of a selfish, horny Memphian trying to monopolize Kelly's time.

Cheers,

bcg
Don't quit your day job. The best of poets are starving; your future doesn't look very bright...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Admittedly that was lame but it was an effort to eschew redundancy. Gotta give me a little cred for that!
Admittedly that was lame but it was an effort to eschew redundancy. Gotta give me a little cred for that! Originally Posted by Rebelest
Agreed, which is why I'm givin' you good natured shit. I could be a lot more insulting if I meant it.

If you can rework it into a limerick, though, I'll give you extra credit.

Cheers,

bcg
That is obviously a suggestion that could only be made by a self-interested Memphian. That strikes me as a more interesting tour, assuming you're not starting from the mindset of a selfish, horny Memphian trying to monopolize Kelly's time.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Guilty as charge. Memphian. Horny.
Hun, with your to die for ass......do what ever you want. Just stop,by Memphis
If you happen to make it to Nashville next week, hit me up!
It's official I will be in Memphis on the 26th and 27th. And Nashville on the 28th and 29th!!! I'm so excited to come to Tennessee. Prebook if your able to loves