Erica Jordan

Destin, PCB, 30-A, Pensacola...what’s the best?
This is my humble opinion.

1. Pensacola
2. Fort Walton Beach
3. PCB
4. Destin
5. 30-A
Blackbird finally got one wrong. Hands down Destin/Ft Walton Beach! The Pensacola guys are a bunch of jerks starting with that Durablast or Durashield, whatever his name is!! Lol
Destin, PCB, 30-A, Pensacola...what’s the best? Originally Posted by ericajordan
1. Pcola
2. 30-A
3. Destin
4. FWB
5. PCB

Just depends on what you’re rating is based upon . My above opinion is based on the city themselves/quality of life. Things to do 30-A & Destin are #1.
The Pensacola guys are a bunch of jerks starting with that Durablast or Durashield, whatever his name is!! Lol Originally Posted by Boeingguy
It's duralast. Unless the Princess is invloved then it's durafast. I live in Pensacola and really like the downtown area. This time of year Destin and 30A are nice but come summer, stay away.
I'm biased, but 15-20 mins from all of them!
This time of year Destin and 30A are nice but come summer, stay away. Originally Posted by duraman
+1. He speaks the truth.

Not only is traffic bad in the summer, but the hotel room costs are outrageous.

Blackbird finally got one wrong. Hands down Destin/Ft Walton Beach! The Pensacola guys are a bunch of jerks starting with that Durablast or Durashield, whatever his name is!! Lol Originally Posted by Boeingguy
You’re too kind. I’m hardly ever right.

Fun fact: Did you know that Duraman can touch his eyebrows with his tongue?

The more you know...
I'm biased, but 15-20 mins from all of them! Originally Posted by mulletman
15-20 mins by private helicopter?

It takes at least 1 hour to get from FWB to Pensacola. Like 1- 1.5 hours to get from FWB to PCB.
I can’t lick my eyebrows but I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with no hands!
Can we stop with the Durafast fun facts? I’m feeling a little nauseated!! Lol
I can’t lick my eyebrows but I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with no hands! Originally Posted by Rowan69
Good bar fun for the ladies who like a good tongue trick!! The seem to enjoy it
I can’t lick my eyebrows but I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with no hands! Originally Posted by Rowan69
Good bar fun for the ladies who like a good tongue trick!! The seem to enjoy it Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Look ma, no hands!!!

Delicious and nutritious!!!
No I like all of these locations. I just choose to live a short drive from one of the above listed. Would do the same for any of them. It's just not like it was 20 years ago when the beach would die in the winter time and it was a great time to go.