Jan 6 rioter gets 2 years

Larry Brock, military veteran

Judge Bates described Brock's behavior as "astounding and atrocious".

Postings of Larry Brock

"We need to execute the traitors."

"I bought myself body armor and a helmet for the Civil War that is coming."

"There will be blood."

Where is Tucker when you need him ? Tucker could say he always talks like that around the house.

The judge commented when sentencing "There is no acceptance of responsibility and no showing of remorse whatsoever. Zero."
... Thanks for sharing that.

... I've been checking... over 400 new requests have
been made by lawyers for Capitol footage since Tucker
showed what really happened.

#### Salty
They can request all they want. Are you saying that their clients didn’t commit any crimes?
What really happened:

Brock joined other rioters on the Senate floor, going through senators desks while wearing a helmet and tactical gear.

Brock also attempted to unlock a door used by vp Pence to escape the rioters.
And Tucker ? Making bank with his exclusive snips. Everyone else has to request the video footage.

"It's not that we don't want others to have access to the video footage. It's just that...(fill in the blank)."
I like the part where you repeatedly cut your own balls off by referring to this guy as a "RIOTER" instead of an insurrectionist. Kind of killed your own case Hunter.
I like the part where you repeatedly cut your own balls off by referring to this guy as a "RIOTER" instead of an insurrectionist. Kind of killed your own case Hunter. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He was both
I like the part where you repeatedly cut your own balls off by referring to this guy as a "RIOTER" instead of an insurrectionist. Kind of killed your own case Hunter. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
2 year prison sentence. You can call him a convicted felon.

And I like your balls verbiage. Lets everyone know what level you come from.
They can request all they want. Are you saying that their clients didn’t commit any crimes? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That's usually what Defense Lawyers aim to do. Sometimes they are successful. I bet we won't see Ashlii Babbitt's killer go to trial and he should, but the mob hanging around the Capital get crucified.
Are you saying that the insurrectionists/rioters/etc didn’t commit any crimes? It’s a very simple question.
We never did see Miriam Carey's killer brought to justice.
Are you saying that the insurrectionists/rioters/etc didn’t commit any crimes? It’s a very simple question. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Don't hold your breath for a simple answer.
Side step/misdirection/diversion, yes. Ignore, definitely.

Ima still queued for a few responses.
Are you saying that the insurrectionists/rioters/etc didn’t commit any crimes? It’s a very simple question. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Depends, if you use dem logic on burning government buildings in Portland, then no , nothing close to a crime was committed.
F course sane people know the answer to all of it, you not being sane , don’t have a clue