2000 miles will be aired tonight.

At 7pm EST. You can log in to 2000 mules.com. It’s $20.

https://t.me/rrndaily/342496
Actually that’s a streaming PPV. Nothing that can be received over the air. So no, the conspiracy kings “film” is not being aired.

Akin to a televangelist fleecing his flock.

Baaa baa baaa.
Actually that’s a streaming PPV. Nothing that can be received over the air. So no, the conspiracy kings “film” is not being aired.

Baaa baa baaa. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They say ignorance is a choice, but in your case, you were born that way.
Can't wait for the statement from the new Misinformation Governance Board on who in the mainstream media will be held to account for reporting misinformation regarding voter fraud.

Really hoping that 2K Mules is more substantial than "Release the Kraken" was.
Can't wait for the statement from the new Misinformation Governance Board on who in the mainstream media will be held to account for reporting misinformation regarding voter fraud.

Really hoping that 2K Mules is more substantial than "Release the Kraken" was. Originally Posted by ICU 812
They got them on video.
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2022, 11:20 AM

Really hoping that 2K Mules is more substantial than "Release the Kraken" was. Originally Posted by ICU 812
They got them on video. Originally Posted by bambino
2000 miles? ouch. lol.

Baaa baa baaa. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

... You seem worried. .... ...

... Ya might wanna "Catch the Red Wave!"

#### Salty
He bought the "Russian collusion" BS and the cunter laptop as a "Russian information operation"...because the LSM told him so and the LSM told him there wasn't any irregularities in the election. He just one of the LSM sheeple. He can't even admit that his precious ideology is what is destroying this country
They say ignorance is a choice, but in your case, you were born that way. Originally Posted by bambino
I figured he transitioned in to being an Azz-hat. You mean he was borned that way?? Go figure...
I figured he transitioned in to being an Azz-hat. You mean he was borned that way?? Go figure... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

i always suspected he was created in a petri dish in some lab. Wuhan perhaps?

bahahahahhaaaa
i always suspected he was created in a petri dish in some lab. Wuhan perhaps?

bahahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Probably droppings from a bat’s ass.
You can view the “airing” here also

https://rumble.com/v13v4sv-2000-mules.html
  • WTF
  • 05-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Are you Q lovers dropping 20 bucks on thos shit?