Mr. Pelosi caught

Nancy Pelosi's husband got arrested for DUI....If my wife looked like she does, I would drink too!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nanc...ry?id=85056287
They’re both alcoholics. The cop sure had some balls.
Nancy Pelosi's husband got arrested for DUI....If my wife looked like she does, I would drink too!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nanc...ry?id=85056287 Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

isn't this dummy worth about 120 million? with that kind of loot if he wants to go out and get his drink on you'd think at the least he could afford an uber ride if not have a full time driver.

They’re both alcoholics. The cop sure had some balls. Originally Posted by bambino

i wonder if he tried that "do you know who am i?" crap and they have it on the cop's body cam. even better if it was a female cop and he pulled a Mel Gibson and called her "sugar tits".

bahahahahahaaaaaaa

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nanc...ry?id=85056287 Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

isn't it time for mrs. pelosi to have a hangover!?!?
Octogenarians getting arrested is bad ass. He was feeling that Wild Turkey bite.

You give me ''no one under 21 can own/purchase a Firearm'', and I'll trade you ''nobody over 80 can purchase Liquor''. Deal?
Octogenarians getting arrested is bad ass. He was feeling that Wild Turkey bite.

You give me ''no one under 21 can own/purchase a Firearm'', and I'll trade you ''nobody over 80 can purchase Liquor''. Deal? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

their eyes would glaze over your liquor comment and say..."WTF?"
  • Mplay
  • 05-29-2022, 10:05 PM
Wait what another corrupt politician.. nooo

You give me ''no one under 21 can own/purchase a Firearm'', and I'll trade you ''nobody over 80 can purchase Liquor''. Deal? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No dumbass, he was involved in a crash. Luckily, he didn’t kill anyone. Like Teddy Kennedy.
This is news ? Thank god for the 24 hour news cycle.

Of course to follow are the opinion pieces and social media.

Those are what are polarizing this great country.
No dumbass, he was involved in a crash. Luckily, he didn’t kill anyone. Like Teddy Kennedy. Originally Posted by bambino
How did that saying go? Teddy's car has killed more people than my AR?
Lawyer; Your honor, in my clients defense, he’s been married to Nancy Pelosi since 1963. You’d be drinking too.

Judge; Case dismissed
This is news ? Thank god for the 24 hour news cycle.

Of course to follow are the opinion pieces and social media.

Those are what are polarizing this great country. Originally Posted by VitaMan
His harridan…errr, wife, is the Speaker of the House, so yes. A VP candidate had a teenage daughter get knocked up and the media spent well over 24 hours reporting on her…,
Arrested driving a Porsche spewing all that carbon. Why wasn't he driving a more eco friendly car?
... Me political "insiders" are sayin' that the fellow
was NOT drunk at all... He had a "bad reaction" to his
medication... They surely expect the charges to be dropped.

Me "insiders" also could not confirm or deny that a laptop
was recovered from inside the car... But if it was - it's
no doubt fake and loaded with Russian dis-information.

That's all I have to report at this time.

#### Salty