The Indy 500 and The NASCAR Coca Cola 600……America at it’s Best

What a Sunday before Memorial Day Extravaganza.

Show casing American Patriotism, power, prestige and honoring the fallen hero’s who made the ultimate sacrifice so we can enjoy the freedoms guaranteed to us by our Constitution.

I wonder what the Democrats did all day? Probably bitched about how much fuel those Race Cars burned.

Or just bitching at normal Americans enjoying life.
What a Sunday before Memorial Day Extravaganza.

Show casing American Patriotism, power, prestige and honoring the fallen hero’s who made the ultimate sacrifice so we can enjoy the freedoms guaranteed to us by our Constitution.

I wonder what the Democrats did all day? Probably bitched about how much fuel those Race Cars burned.

Or just bitching at normal Americans enjoying life. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are stupid saying things like that. Like Republicans are the only Americans that exist. Fuck you piece of shit. You are exactly the type of shit that is wrong with this country. Fucking retard.
You are stupid saying things like that. Like Republicans are the only Americans that exist. Fuck you piece of shit. You are exactly the type of shit that is wrong with this country. Fucking retard. Originally Posted by royamcr
Go hunker back down with your support Peacock and watch videos of Biden drooling and doing the “I just shit my pants” shuffle.
You are stupid saying things like that. Like Republicans are the only Americans that exist. Fuck you piece of shit. You are exactly the type of shit that is wrong with this country. Fucking retard. Originally Posted by royamcr

All the best
ECCIE Worldwide
... Calm down, mate... No need to barney over this.
I surely DON'T fancy Jackie's comment either.

The bleedin' "Coca-Cola 600"...

Aint Coca-cola wanna those WOKE companys these days??

#### Salty
roy roy roy...

u need a break. ur fapping too much.

that soldier of yours is looking very black and blue....
Fuck yall. I'll gladly accept the points you fucking crybabies.
Fuck yall. I'll gladly accept the points you fucking crybabies. Originally Posted by royamcr

will you accept your next ban?

thank you valued poster
Don't really give a fuck, actually got a little done around the house when banned. This site is about useless anymore for hooker info.
All the best
ECCIE Worldwide Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In case y’all didn’t know, that’s show Comerade Whackov informs us that he’s tattled to the staff.

I understand he’s an entertaining tattler.

That said, Jackie’s post was typical of the RWWs in this boobie hatch.

I’m willing to bet a couple of democrats like auto racing and a couple of republicans don’t.

Leave it to a Moon landing denier to play the race card on Memorial Day.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2022, 05:43 AM
All the best
ECCIE Worldwide Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jackie can go fuck himself for posting that hillbilly nonsense.

You can too for hitting the rtm.
In case y’all didn’t know, that’s show Comerade Whackov informs us that he’s tattled to the staff.

I understand he’s an entertaining tattler.

That said, Jackie’s post was typical of the RWWs in this boobie hatch.

I’m willing to bet a couple of democrats like auto racing and a couple of republicans don’t.

Leave it to a Moon landing denier to play the race card on Memorial Day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i understand you are the King of rtm

Jackie can go fuck himself for posting that hillbilly nonsense.

You can too for hitting the rtm. Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so
Don't really give a fuck, actually got a little done around the house when banned. This site is about useless anymore for hooker info. Originally Posted by royamcr
Sorry to hear that you’re unable to meet your family obligations when a hooker forum is online. I’d suggest a good councilor.
i understand you are the King of rtm

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How did you come to understand that, Comerade Snitchoff?
How did you come to understand that, Comerade Snitchoff? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you were the reason chica chaser started the rtm thread. and you rtm'd it.