StandinStraight needs help!!!

StandinSHIT needs help.. This person has been completely demoralized on the political forum and they cannot keep up!!!

Please invite any liberal, so we can humiliate them too!!!
StandinSHIT needs help.. This person has been completely demoralized on the political forum and they cannot keep up!!!

Please invite any liberal, so we can humiliate them too!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
he's doing an excellent job of humiliating himself. he's his own worst enemy!!!

this is why sis is a moron!
When someone is making a fool of themselves just get out of the way and keep quiet!
The best thing you can do is ignore him. If you want to read his shit go ahead just don't reply. He gets off on the abuse.
If you keep feeding the stray cat, he will keep coming back..........and shitting in your flowerbeds.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2018, 08:07 AM
StandinSHIT needs help.. !!! Originally Posted by NoTell
We all need help...we are all posting on a political forum on a HOOKER BOARD!

Seriously dude, you do not see the irony in that?

You take yourself that seriously?
Funny how if someone doesn’t agree with your racist ideas he or she is branded a fool. If you only want other racist to post in the forum why not start a forum called “Fox News” . I suggest all of the ignorant racist leave the forum so the rest of us could have meaningful dialogue.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2018, 08:12 AM
Funny how if someone doesn’t agree with your racist ideas he or she is branded a fool. If you only want other racist to post in the forum why not start a forum called “Fox News” . I suggest all of the ignorant racist leave the forum so the rest of us could have meaningful dialogue. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Iffy would have to take his White Girls Bleed al lot thread with his racist ass!
Is this ANOTHER thread about a poster?

What a bunch of fags!
We all need help...we are all posting on a political forum on a HOOKER BOARD!

Seriously dude, you do not see the irony in that?

You take yourself that seriously? Originally Posted by WTF
I don’t take this seriously at all!!!!

But, if you don’t say anything to STUPID PEOPLE, then their disease of STUPID spreads

But, if you don’t say anything to STUPID PEOPLE, then their disease of STUPID spreads Originally Posted by NoTell

But ONLY to the weak minded and ignorant. Isn't that right, SissyChaps?

Please invite any liberal, so we can humiliate them too!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
Look its another minion of IB. Take your flag down Traitor
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2018, 08:34 AM

But, if you don’t say anything to STUPID PEOPLE, then their disease of STUPID spreads Originally Posted by NoTell

You started a thread about another standing in shit, while you too are standing in shit.....and you want to talk about others ignorance?

Look its another minion of IB. Take your flag down Traitor Originally Posted by themystic
The only traitors here, mistake, are those in the Odumbo administration who didn't hold the gate when the Russians attacked. Odumbo put one thumb up his ass and diddled while he put the other in his mouth and sucked rather than meet the assault head on, mistake ... and this after Odumbo sold them United States' uranium reserves, mistake.

You really need to read up on the Tea Pot Dome Scandal to appreciate what happens to agents of the government charged with the security of the people sell strategic reserves, mistake.
I am beginning to thinck that SS is one of WTF's other handles.