Parasite

Flying home from spending the past 4 days of inexpensive legal brothels in Medellin Colombia with Colombian and Venezuelan gals I watched “Parasite” and want to find a gal that looks like the daughter of the Parasite family.
Cant beat the value of the paisas or venecas.

POA has a girl similar to her,think her name is honey.
She is pretty Hot...Not sure any match up to those standards but will keep an eye out
She is pretty Hot...Not sure any match up to those standards but will keep an eye out Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I haven't seen Parasite yet.. I'll probably wait for the Blu Ray, like I did with Hustlers.. meanwhile I'll anticipate seeing a cute girl playing the Daughter.

damn, AG, you're living the life..
AG, tell me more about these inexpensive brothels in medellin. Prices? I love me latinas...
I got just the piece of info you are looking for. I just left JuJu and this thread popped into my mind when I saw this girl there. She has similarities to the chick in Parasite. She goes by Baby at JuJu
AG, tell me more about these inexpensive brothels in medellin. Prices? I love me latinas... Originally Posted by Doug4343
There are some threads in the ECCIE worldwide, under South America/Colombia. I've seen as little as $15US equivalent in what they call casas.
  • Aoi
  • 02-19-2020, 11:47 PM
The girl in Parasite starred in some adult Korean movies, I believe. It’s soft core but if you wanna see her her fucked, check it out
  • Mew
  • 02-21-2020, 11:00 AM
I haven't seen Parasite yet.. I'll probably wait for the Blu Ray, like I did with Hustlers.. meanwhile I'll anticipate seeing a cute girl playing the Daughter. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There a few online sites where you can watch the full HD version of the movie without waiting for the Blu Ray to come out just do a bit of research. It may even already be available on places like Fire TV. It’s not a surprise that the film has acclaimed international attention and won 4 Oscars among several other awards.

I think the only people who will struggle to praise and recognize a foreign film may in fact be those who struggle to read even something as simple as a few subtitles. Naturally the film makes more sense in its natural state but for those who can’t understand Korean the subtitles are rather easy to follow and understand.

https://mobile.twitter.com/neonrated...60039028789248
  • Xan
  • 02-21-2020, 01:01 PM
The girl in Parasite starred in some adult Korean movies, I believe. It’s soft core but if you wanna see her her fucked, check it out Originally Posted by Aoi

Info?