craziest specials you ever cashed in on

i have been noticing a few interesting specials listed lately and just wondering what is the craziest specials you have seen listed or taken advantage of. back in the aspd days a local sp i had been wanting to see with a pretty good rep was just a bit out of my price range. until that is she booked a special buy 60 minutes get 3 hrs free. i could not resist so contacted her to see if on up and up. the deal was had to be on appointment concluded by 1 pm mon - fri and had to write a review.

i did not really know what her angle was but i booked and boy was i glad. for the 250 i got 4 hours of great sex. this provider generally only did 1 appointment a day as her kids got home in afternoon but had recently divorced. she explained to me she needed a little extra money and just was horny as hell plus she wanted to get some more reviews. the appointment was fantastic 4 hours for 250 . needless to say she got an outstanding review. she only did the special for 2 weeks but it was epic.

have you guys ever jumped on a deal too good to believe. girls have you out of the blue offered a deal that guys just could not resist