honest_abe asked for bareback

Ladies,

honest_abe requested to visit me at my incall. We communicated solely by text. He agreed to meet me at my 280 rate. After getting my incall location, this person asked me if I offered bareback. After saying "No" this person then said he would only pay me "240". When I told this person I couldn't meet him, he posted on Eccie that he asked me about fetishes. Then this person texted me that he posted about me.

My side is this: He scared me, because I felt that he just wanted to know where my incall was.

The end of the story is that this person texted me that he loved me too.

Please be careful of him.
Don't sweat it. He's been a member for three years Zero reviews and less then 40 post.

It looks like you made a very smart decision to skip on that guy. I have you on my To Do list the next time I'm in Dallas
Is the alert because he asked about going bare or is the alert because he said he loves you?

If I put out an alert every time a hooker said she loves me it would crash the site.
If every hooker that gets asked for bare puts out an alert the servers couldn't handle the load.
I guess honesty wasn't the best policy
And it's probably better to just post this in the ladies infoshare area.
Ladies,

honest_abe requested to visit me at my incall. We communicated solely by text. He agreed to meet me at my 280 rate. After getting my incall location, this person asked me if I offered bareback. After saying "No" this person then said he would only pay me "240". When I told this person I couldn't meet him, he posted on Eccie that he asked me about fetishes. Then this person texted me that he posted about me.

My side is this: He scared me, because I felt that he just wanted to know where my incall was.

Please be careful of him. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
but wasn't honest abe one of our founding fathers?? he freed the slaves.....gave his life.......and you don't want to do him?? un American.......lol
too bad a creep would do this......kick him to the curb!
but wasn't honest abe one of our founding fathers?? he freed the slaves.....gave his life.......and you don't want to do him?? un American.......lol
too bad a creep would do this......kick him to the curb! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
A founding father? Not quite, he came along about 4 score and 7 years after the founding.

Now I get it, the real Honest Abe was assassinated for trying to Hustle Pussy at Ford's Theater. He pissed off the wrong pimp.
I didn't realize people asked for bb anymore. Have I been living under a rock?
It's not an alert so moved
I didn't realize people asked for bb anymore. Have I been living under a rock? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yes.
WHAAAT? a guy looking for bb sex?
It is kind of strange that someone, without even meeting you first, would ask for it.
I guess some people have no class.
Good work on not seeing him and informing the community.
Mary Todd Lincoln is not going to like this!!!
Ladies,

Please be careful of him. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Several issues here but if you're that offended by him asking for BB then you should complete your profile or maybe find a different line of work. You're a hooker, selling sex for money, it's not that crazy of a request on his part.

too bad a creep would do this......kick him to the curb! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Um, no.
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Several issues here but if you're that offended by him asking for BB then you should complete your profile or maybe find a different line of work. You're a hooker, selling sex for money, it's not that crazy of a request on his part. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
She can always say NO and move on, it looks like she'll be posting weekly complaining threads about something, welcome to Dallas OP
In all honesty, are you surprised?
I am sure you were offended, specially about the fee and the attitude, but you should be realistic about it, you are pretty, in the sex industry, and should not be surprised people want you pretty bad.
Plus most people think that there might be an offer you cant refuse!
I know it is academic, but what is someone offer $1000? Or 50k? Or 100k?
It is impossible to answer this honestly, but if the cash is in front of you, what would you (or anyone) do?