why do so many 100% aa Indies say their race is mixed

Scenario:

Ill paint u the picture

find ad with pics of gal stating she is mixed. Taunting a very realistic wig on ad.

Best whitegirl or latina voice possible

met upon entry by a 100% aa looking provider 4 shades darker with a half inch ponytail and half head wrap to cover her edges/hairline

I know dominicans and other spanish speaking countries can come in many diff shades and types but I KNOW over half these girls stating mixed are aa..

Me being aa trust me I know.

Talking like sarah jessica parker over the phone

I arrive and the moment she sees my race her whole posture changes as if now she can be herself.

Yeh I know bp woes take a hike but its confusing. .ive seen 100% aa providers stating latina on ad to spend on aa.

I just got oit of a longterm relationship with the craziest aa walking and I crave othrr flavors so I dnt pay aa....its not about how pretty a provider is but more about race to me. Since im paying cant I have what I want

I dont want a provider who talks like she's born nd raised in south dallas...

Why do you think so many providers who are aa try to hide race behind race?

I state my race to any provider who will ask me... if thats the dealbreaker I move on.. as I know from many yrs of hobbying im a easy client ..

No race is off limits for personal relationships but in hobby world I want a wht or ltna.jis kills me when I get dooped

I just
to get old white guys onboard......

I just got oit of a longterm relationship with the craziest aa walking and I crave othrr flavors so I dnt pay aa....its not about how pretty a provider is but more about race to me. Since im paying cant I have what I want

No race is off limits for personal relationships but in hobby world I want a wht or ltna.jis kills me when I get dooped. Originally Posted by earnthismoney
I think you just answered your own question right here....
conjecture and hypothesis tells me they think it broadens their potential client base. doesn't work with me: I want dark AA girls, just as I prefer Scandanavian-type white girls, FOB Asians, and Latinas straight from the Barrio.
Like it or not, there are men of all races here who, just like you, don't want to see an AA provider. My guess is that they are trying to broaden their client base and get some of those to come see them. BTW, this opinion is worth what you paid for it, lol.
From what I have seen, EVERY provider who claims she is a mixed race, and one is AA, then the AA part is the most prevalent in their physical appearance and skin color.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1434295392783.jpg (33.4 KB, 607 views)
Maybe they are mixed with African and American.
Maybe they are mixed with African and American. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
there you go. Best answer yet.
I once wrote a review where I indicated the providers race was aa. You shoulda seen the nasty pm I got from her insisting she was mixed, lol
Scenario:

I dont want a provider who talks like she's born nd raised in south dallas. Originally Posted by earnthismoney
You can send 'em all my way then.
Aren't most Americans mixed race, at least after 3 or 4 generations? But, I feel what the OP is saying. Who pays for a filet and settles for a hamburger for the same price?
Aren't most Americans mixed race, at least after 3 or 4 generations? But, I feel what the OP is saying. Who pays for a filet and settles for a hamburger for the same price? Originally Posted by Billogoods
As someone who has lived in sub-Saharan Africa for years and has traveled throughout Africa extensively, I can attest to the fact that most African Americans, even the ones who don't think they're mixed, are mixed. Notice I said most though, not all.

Even among White Americans, a good proportion have non-White DNA even if they look White on the outside.
Well I am light skinned and mixed but get what you are saying
Lol