Davidfree banned again

For a guy that acts like he's the gentleman hobbyist he sure gets banned a lot.
I know this will shock everyone, but I feel no pleasure he is gone. While I am sure he deserved it yet again, I am sorry he cannot control himself to remain a member of the community. I see no value in continuing to bash him now that he is banned. Once he returns, his actions should determine what kind of response he gets. Unless of course, he continues his behavior under one of his many other handles I am sure he has ready for just this thing
No offense OBSG-- you know I've never had a problem with you but...

BOTH SIDES need to give the shit a rest. Both of you are bad about wallowing in some seriously old shit and it is tiresome for us all.
BOTH SIDES need to give the shit a rest. Both of you are bad about wallowing in some seriously old shit and it is tiresome for us all. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I agree.
OBSG is always commenting and NEVER has anything nice to say.
there are a number of people both guys and girls that never post anything nice and all seem to stay away from being banned and that is not right
Grace dear, that is what I am saying. Its moot now, let him be until if or when he brings it on himself again. His list of distracters is very long. But I am not the one who started yet another thread about him after he was banned. Let him be for now and let his actions on his return dictate how he should be treated.

And I do think , except on one topic, the vast majority of my posts are positive and on topic.
Gone and forgotten so quickly ...
He is a nice guy!! Don't yall have anything nice to say about ANYBODY lol...Grace,I agree with you!!! Geez like no one has anything else to do but knock people down just saying
I agree. I think that David has redeemed himself some this time around and though we used to be mortal enemies, he was the one who took the initiative to end our feud and turn the tables. I was pleasantly surprised and think that showed a lot of maturity on his part and completely unlike the old David.

#FreeDavidFree
I don't understand this at all. You ban Tara, you blacklist !VI! for no apparent reason, you ban HobbySnob when he was simply just reporting facts, and now you ban a fine young gentleman like DavidFree.
+ 1 Kitty and Steve OTX you are so right about how they can get banned,But Hobby Snob was just basing some facts.To each his own.If no one has anything nice to say on here STFU and go get off off of here and mind your own damn biz...I don't see how some of these people can stay on here and they have nothing better to do!! PATHETIC trolls. Free David
Little David and Pillkari both got what they deserve! (don't mess with THN she rocks)
Little David and Pillkari both got what they deserve! (don't mess with THN she rocks) Originally Posted by daddyo67
This has nothing to do with me. Absolutely, nothing. You guys and your weirdo conspiracy theories....

I didn't even know either was banned til just now. I mind my own business and follow the rules. It's really not that serious.

Grace dear, that is what I am saying. Its moot now, let him be until if or when he brings it on himself again. His list of distracters is very long. But I am not the one who started yet another thread about him after he was banned. Let him be for now and let his actions on his return dictate how he should be treated.

And I do think , except on one topic, the vast majority of my posts are positive and on topic. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Ya but it's really not your place. Best to just not say anything if you want to put something to bed. Coming in right off the bat, making comments like that looks smug and shitty. I wouldn't have said a damn thing if someone didn't bring my name up for no fucking reason whatsoever.
He is a nice guy!! Don't yall have anything nice to say about ANYBODY lol...Grace,I agree with you!!! Geez like no one has anything else to do but knock people down just saying Originally Posted by April DFW
He is hardly a nice guy... Ijs

No, he hasn't redeemed himself he is still up to the predatory creepy stalking drama bullshit he always has been up to.

That's all Ima say about that:
I agree. I think that David has redeemed himself some this time around and though we used to be mortal enemies, he was the one who took the initiative to end our feud and turn the tables. I was pleasantly surprised and think that showed a lot of maturity on his part and completely unlike the old David.
Which handle are you referring? Big Dog? Thats what he was first known to me and will stay always. Wasn't there another one as well?