Ncns gent33

Just wanted to put this on out here so he does not waste anyone else's time.

It only takes a min to send an email or text letting someone know you aren't able to make it.
Ummmmm.... Jules. There is nobody on Eccie named gent33.

I could be wrong though.... Mobile eccie search is not always my friend.

Sorry, some jerk stood you up.
He does not post so he won't pop up in all searches. I normally wouldn't be upset but I actually came back early from King spa to meet him and I was enjoying my time there lol
King Spa is Awesome! The hot tea bath, the gold room, the ice room, the amethyst room, the cedar room, the infrared room, the oven room, the hot stone room. And the funky wooden pillows. AND all the sweat.

King Spa is so freakin awesome. You should have texted him and canceled.
Can you hook up at King Spa?
Can you hook up at King Spa? Originally Posted by CG2014
Unfortunately not, it's more of a family style place. Very awesome though
Jules, I am sorry that happened to you. What a total corn flake. Bravo for calling him out.

King Spa sounds so cool... I've never heard of it! I'm going to Google it right now though.
King Spa is Awesome! The hot tea bath, the gold room, the ice room, the amethyst room, the cedar room, the infrared room, the oven room, the hot stone room. And the funky wooden pillows. AND all the sweat.

King Spa is so freakin awesome. You should have texted him and canceled. Originally Posted by Invisible1

I'm a big fan of King Spa. I usually go there once a week, it's that relaxing!! I was there today too.

Kitty, you have to try it out. You will love it.
Unfortunately not, it's more of a family style place. Very awesome though Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank you Jules.
Jules, I am sorry that happened to you. What a total corn flake. Bravo for calling him out.

King Spa sounds so cool... I've never heard of it! I'm going to Google it right now though.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Corn flake lmao!!!!! That was funny mam
Just wanted to put this on out here so he does not waste anyone else's time.

It only takes a min to send an email or text letting someone know you aren't able to make it. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Anything could of happen with him for example has it every cross your mind that he could of experience any of the following

1)phone died with no other way to contact you
2)lost or phone stolen
3)was arrested
4)bad car accident
5)was killed in a tragic situation

It all happens people number 1 has happen to me right before and appointment and
Number 3 has happen to me before in Houston right before an appointment want never forget that shit. I was waiting to get some gas and the store was packed and I was waiting behind a truck and when he pulled off some crazy young ass dude going to pull in real fast and steal my pump that I was waiting on for 10 mins and his ass saw me siting there waiting. I pulled up to his driver door so he couldn't get out got my 40 s&w and made his punk ass move he was shaking like a leaf lol, guess he said this dude is crazier than me awe hell yes bitch I am, now move your shit. Somebody call the police and as soon as I started pumping here come the po po's lol it was like 3 of they ass they made me lay it down took my gun and off I went. I had my brother come and pick up my whip so I was not able to call the chick I was on my way to see they took it all from me but got out the next morning call her and explain and apologize and she said I could still come over so I saw her a few hours later and I tip an extra $100 for the ncns.

So it happens every guy is just not ncns just to be an ass some may have a damn good reason like I did its call life man shit happens but if he doesn't have a good reason similar to the ones I list then even though I'm not a fan of Jules it's fucked up that he ghost you especially if you was relaxing next time finish relaxing or cancel on his ass.
Anything could of happen with him for example has it every cross your mind that he could of experience any of the following

2)lost or phone stolen
3)was arrested
4)bad car accident

It all happens people number 1 has happen to me right before and appointment and
Number 3 has happen to me before in Houston right before an appointment want never forget that shit. I was waiting to get some gas and the store was packed and I was waiting behind a truck and when he pulled off some crazy young ass dude going to pull in real fast and steal my pump that I was waiting on for 10 mins and his ass saw me siting there waiting. I pulled up to his driver door so he couldn't get out got my 40 s&w and made his punk ass move he was shaking like a leaf lol, guess he said this dude is crazier than me awe hell yes bitch I am, now move your shit. Somebody call the police and as soon as I started pumping here come the po po's lol it was like 3 of they ass they made me lay it down took my gun and off I went. I had my brother come and pick up my whip so I was not able to call the chick I was on my way to see they took it all from me but got out the next morning call her and explain and apologize and she said I could still come over so I saw her a few hours later and I tip an extra $100 for the ncns.

So it happens every guy is just not ncns just to be an ass some may have a damn good reason like I did its call life man shit happens but if he doesn't have a good reason similar to the ones I list then even though I'm not a fan of Jules it's fucked up that he ghost you especially if you was relaxing next time finish relaxing or cancel on his ass. Originally Posted by suiram77
You and velvet angel should procreate, have you ever seen her?

2)lost or phone stolen
3)was arrested
4)bad car accident

So it happens every guy is just not ncns just to be an ass some may have a damn good reason like I did its call life man shit happens but if he doesn't have a good reason similar to the ones I list then even though I'm not a fan of Jules it's fucked up that he ghost you especially if you was relaxing next time finish relaxing or cancel on his ass. Originally Posted by suiram77

You bring up some great points. Providers, I hope you keep this in mind and possibly give gent33 a second chance.

2)lost or phone stolen
3)was arrested
4)bad car accident

.... Originally Posted by suiram77
You bring up some great points. Providers, I hope you keep this in mind and possibly give gent33 a second chance. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
Man, those reasons are 99.9% of the time fucking bullshit!!

We don't cut the providers slack when they give these type of excuses, so why should they give us any?

Blast these time wasters away Ladies! Quid pro quo...Good work Jules, it takes 20 seconds to fire off a fucking text and if your stupid enough to leave the house without a decently charged phone or a car charger, well, you're fucking stupid!!
You and velvet angel should procreate, have you ever seen her? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Nope and not interested at the moment just chilling DK