Creepy guy for out call in Dallas

He has a home off Brooklyn in Dallas... He sounds really nice on the phone and even though you get lost he's ever so calm that your running late due to it. Once I arrived he locked the door behind me immediately offering me something to drink and asked if any cops followed me.. I said no thank I could tell that not what he wanted to hear.. He said let's set on the couch I said ok. I remained calm. He tried to talk money then he tried to renegotiate saying he was planning to save for a trip.. This man could be dangerous... Please remain calm and in control of your situation because if your not and your in a dangerous situation that when you make your mistake!!
Other than being personally creeped out for whatever reason, you didn't really convey where the danger or alert is here. Did he ask you to rub the lotion so he can make a skin suit from you?
I'm sorry he gave you the creeps. You wonderfull providers are so very brave for walking into some of these situations. Ms. Velvetangeltouch will you please be so kind as to let me know if you ever add a fuller menu, lol or at least DATY. Hope that wasn't to forward, you just look tasty;p
Ok there a gut instinct when you listen to it. And he was the type that drug you have his way and you may or may not wake up wherever.. Do to being cheated in the past I several times rub my fingers saying something needs to be on table and then you need to get comfortable for the body rub he fondled me never giving donation or even the idea he would be was focused on negotiating.. I messed him up by turning down the drink..
I still don't understand your post. you were a bit creeped in the beginning, sounds like over-reaction to me, but given that you are new, to an outcall, I cut you some slack.

but then what? did you leave feeling uncomfortable? did he give the cash when you rubbed your beefy fingers, and a decent session ensued?
Yes, where is the "alert" here?

Were you harmed or robbed? Or did your cra-dar just go off and you're sharing? There's a difference. Cra-dar warnings should only be posted in infoshare, or coed if you're feeling brave, which I'm sure this will get moved to.

I'm not sure how or if you screened him but you can also post his info on Verifyhim.com. Saying you were creeped out by someone with no way to say who they are is pretty much useless. No offense.
This really is a nail biter of a story....but Velvet forgot part of the set up.It was a dark stormy night, there was a bright flash of lightning the lights started to flicker out and from another room could be heard a deep sinister laugh...
But go ahead Velvet finish, I don't want to ruin the story for anyone
How did you get away?
Glad you listened to your gut. Better to be safe.

You may want to post in the powder room. As there does not seem to be an alert here........ Instead, there is a creepy guy (no handle) that you felt in your gut was going to drug you. But you didnt accept the drink he offered and avoided the possibility. Then your story stopped.

What happened next? Did he get creepier? Was he wearing a diaper? Did he drool when he spoke? Did he smell like wet leather? Perhaps a vein on his forehead kept pulsing?

Are you alerting others not to accept a drink from creepy clients?

Dammit, we cant read your mind.
I'm glad you got out Velvet. I really don't know why certain people have to act like asshats to make themselves seem cool. It doesn't work.
I understood her. The guy offered her a drink right away and acted weird when she refused. He was a strange, creepy acting guy. Her intuition told her he would have drugged the drink. He made her sit on the couch beside him and immediately squeezed her boobs, and put her hand on his crotch. She indicated with hand motions for the donation. He then asked for a lower rate, as he was short of cash, and also taking a trip. The whole time she's feeling creeped out and got the idea the guy had no intention of giving a donation. Just fondling her. She probably should mask his number, name and address so no one else goes to his home. Chan, I used to think you were a cool guy with a great sense of humor and your reviews include some big girls. This young woman is trying to be a part of this community, and some dick or bitchy provider had to make what they think is a "cute" remark about her appearance or the way she writes. She's dyslexic and does the best she can. Why did you feel the need to say beefy fingers Chan? I no longer have respect for you or any other cyber bullies. Did it make you feel good to insult a young woman you don't even know and she is certainly not trying to see you! They teach 1st graders that bullying is wrong, and yet grown men and women don't get it. Try telling her the best place to post and giving decent advice to newbies. To actually help them. I'm not just talking about this post. In all her post some coward behind a keyboard insults her. And she sees 2 or 3 clients a day. She owns her own home and pays the mortgage and bills. She's doing a LOT better than some people on here.
Omg. I creep everybody out so that's why I pay to play. Hope nobody(s) ever puts me on alert if I lock my door and set on the sofa...
This post creeped me out. I may post here. Neither post would be alert-worthy.

Over the years, I've represented whorehouses, AMPs, modeling studios, and jack shacks. At times, I've had the occasion to encounter clients of said establishments. I'd say about 99% of them creeped me out. But very few looked dangerous to me.

Was it this guy, Nosferatu?

This post creeped me out. I may post here. Neither post would be alert-worthy.

Over the years, I've represented whorehouses, AMPs, modeling studios, and jack shacks. At times, I've had the occasion to encounter clients. I'd say about 99% creeped me out. But very few looked dangerous to me.

Was it this guy, Nosferatu?

Originally Posted by ShysterJon

Who knows? It might have been. Not many people who have seen the devil have lived I don't think, lol! But nothing wrong with letting other ladies know not to go to that address. And if it should have been in a ladies area, she'll learn. If we help her.
Ginger, I'd quote you - but your rants are so long it would add another unnecessary page to this unclear alert thread. Are you her spokesperson? Why didn't you help her articulate her post? None of us would wish any danger to providers - even you and Velvet. This is a hooker board, and everyone is out for themselves. If Velvet is your special buddy, then you should do your part to educate her - it's not our job. If anything, you can expect brutal honesty from members - which can reflect responses about your appearance to how your posts sound. Bullies, asshats and the like... Do you think your going to change the culture here built on a community of horny clients and competitive providers? You can always ignore...
I don't rant crazysauce. Perfect handle I suspect. She's a newbie who reached out for help and basically no one responded but me, and I'm not the most experienced. I try to help, but of course I don't know everything and the experienced ladies could help a lot. But there are ladies from 90 lbs to 400 on here. People don't constantly berate the little ones that look like little boys but fat shaming is ok? I don't think so.
Crazysauce.