Asians vs Blacks

it seems like to me girls should have no asian policy too. Asians dudes tend to be stalkers and creepers.
Oh no, I disagree! I have kind of an Asian thing, for Chinese, Japanese and Koreans. I've never had a problem with them at all! And they're hot!
I thought we were talking rugby... i was all in with the all blacks!
Blacks are just the convenient group to leave out of everything. There are definitely other groups who are way worse on women. Funny thing is, sophisticated black men tend to treat women well. But no. They base us all on the actions of pants sagging, gangsta wannabes.

If every group of guys were judged solely on the worst of their kind, no one would get any pussy.
In addition to Blacks, I am now seeing a trend of no Indians too (no where near NBA, but interesting). Brown is the new Black?
Well... i think indians is one if the groups dear randall was refering too.
Some news from india are disgusting in regards to women, and just ask some of the providers here, some are very nasty...
All these threads are stupid.
All these threads are stupid. Originally Posted by SisterTwister

Ugh....it's all bs lately.
If every group of guys were judged solely on the worst of their kind, no one would get any pussy. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
True dat, Randy

Food for thought: everyone oughta be grateful the ladies don't begin posting NWA (No Whiners Allowed) per their ads. That policy alone would would put a damper on three-fourths of Icky's dudes.
All these threads are stupid. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
I think this place is a microcosm of society. There has to be something inherently crucial about race in the human psyche. Matters that deal with race dominate everywhere, in the news, media, social sites, blogs, etc......

It amazes me that, as long as we have been on this Earth, we still can't cope with the fact that someone's appearance may or may not be dramatically different than what we are "used" to, or what we may perceive as normal. Evolution is a slow process indeed, but I think will get there one day. I'm just a positive guy like that.
True dat, Randy

Food for thought: everyone oughta be grateful the ladies don't begin posting NWA (No Whiners Allowed) per their ads. That policy alone would would put a damper on three-fourths of Icky's dudes. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I have an NBA policy...but as you can tell by my avatar, it has nothing to do with black men. My NBA policy is for the guys here who treat other people with little to no respect or who just can't behave like grown men. NBA= No Bitch-assness allowed. I like your NWA too.

Most guys are just guys...there are bad guys in every race. I don't know how many times it has been said, but you can't force anyone to see you. If they don't want to why would you even try? Just so you can whine about it when they turn you down?

In my experience, Asian men have been great. One bad apple that I can recall...just like with every other race of gentlemen I have known in the biblical sense.
Blacks are just the convenient group to leave out of everything. There are definitely other groups who are way worse on women. Funny thing is, sophisticated black men tend to treat women well. But no. They base us all on the actions of pants sagging, gangsta wannabes.

If every group of guys were judged solely on the worst of their kind, no one would get any pussy. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

So true
In addition to Blacks, I am now seeing a trend of no Indians too (no where near NBA, but interesting). Brown is the new Black? Originally Posted by octonian
I've noticed that too. I always found that interesting because Indian Americans don't usually go into crime and and are not thought of as violent dumb gangstas (even though the word thug is an Indian word).

Over the past 2 years, I must have asked at least 10 different Dallas ladies on their opinions about Indians (I asked their opinion of blacks and other races too but that's a different story). This is what they told me. The problem is not Indian Americans who have been brought up in the states and are Americanized. They have no problem whatsoever with those gents, regardless of their skin color and appearance.

Their problem is with fresh off the boat Indian immigrants. They told me about a third of their fresh off the boat Indian clients are problematic for the following reasons:

1. Poor hygiene. A constant diet of pungent curries and Indian spices combined with a sweaty hairy body is not a good combo. If you have a hairy body and eat such foods, you have to be especially careful to take a shower and brush your teeth before a session and use deodorant. The ladies I talked to told me about a third of the fresh off the boat Indians they encounter have bad hygiene and the remaining two thirds of FOB Indians are clean and smell fine.

2. Haggling. Haggling is very common in India and does not have a negative connotation over there. However it is a very rude and disrespectful practice in the hobby. The ladies I talked to told me again about a third of Fresh off the Boat Indians they encounter try to haggle and make them feel uncomfortable as a result.

I also asked ladies if Indians try to break their rules and make them feel uncomfortable i.e asking for bbfs etc. The ten ladies I talked to said some do but no more than guys of other races like white, black etc.

The No Indian ads that we are seeing in Dallas are a response to the large population of fresh off the boat Indians in Dallas. If you go to other places in the US like Phoenix, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Indianapolis etc. you will not find any No Indian ads at all. That's because the Indians who live there (and there are Indians living there) are Americanized and are for the most part, good clean respectable clients who always pay up.
So true Originally Posted by txexetoo
I agree with you that if ladies are willing to spend hours of their time to screen every client, they should have no problem seeing black men. Even if they consider black men to be high risk, surely contacting their provider references and receiving feedback from them will inform them as to whether their client is a respectable gentleman like Randall Creed/DarkeyKong or some gangsta wannabe who's gonna run away without paying.

However, some ladies just don't want to go through all that screening so they find it easier to just say No Black or No someone else.

Of course if the woman just doesn't like black men (maybe she's racist), then she has a right to say no black men and she shouldn't be questioned for it. Her choice, her business.