Hmm so my first time coming to Ft worth could someone help me a bit

I would like to know the best hotels to stay at in ft worth. Good places to eat... hotels I know nothing about ft worth lol so anything helps
Best hotels to stay in or best for business?

The best hotels are in downtown: the Omni, Worthington, Courtyard-Blackstone, the Ashton, Etta's Place (B&B).

If it's a working trip, most of the action (or competition, if you wish to view it that way) is in the North Beach/820 area, where there are a lot of hotels ranging from a Courtyard and a Fairfield on down . But construction along 35W around 820 makes getting there a big problem for some

I'm a west-side guy. Bearing that in mind, the La Quinta at Bryant Irvin and I-20 has a staff that, according to what I’ve been told, has been known to turn a blind eye to several gentlemen visiting a lady’s room. There are also few extended-stay places in the Bryant Irvin/820 area (one is next to an NTB, and I've long thought that setting up an incall next to an oil-change place would be a great idea), and a Best Western, a Comfort Suites, and a relatively new and decent Motel 6 along U.S. 377 in Benbrook, where the cops are much more concerned about writing traffic tickets than setting up stings.

There's also a cluster of places on and along Cherry Lane south of I-30 and Calmont between Lackland and Alta Mere, within stumbling distance of Rick's.

As far as dining goes, my list of must-eat places would include:
Joe T. Garcia's (Mexican)
Angelo's and Railhead (barbecue)
Babe's (fried chicken in Burleson or Roanoke or a few other suburban locations)
Hard 8 (barbecue in Roanoke or Coppell)
Texas de Brazil (Brazilian steakhouse downtown)

That's a start. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Great info Sir Lance! However sexc, you might want to consider the D/FW Airport area that is centrally located. North or south...plenty of places to stay and play and eat. Just screen no matter where you end up. And, hope you have mucho fun too