I bruised my penis...

So, I'm spending the night with, hmm what do I call her... let's got with FWB...

Things start to get heated and I go start some DATY. Fresh, clean, responsive, awesome! This leads to missionary, and as I thrust deep, I swear I can feel something inside her. It still feels great, just feels like I am hitting something (other than her cervix) when I thrust deep. Still feels great and doesn't really bother me, I just "notice it".

After a few positions and a great climax, she goes to use the restroom and freshen up. She comes back and brings me a hot towel and I can see the look on her face... I look down at Russell (Ok, I named him Russell the Love Muscle, instead of Jr. like everyone else...) Russell is BRUISED... The head is clearly bruised and a deep dark purple... She asks, WTF is that and how did that happen It wasn't there when we started.

I tell her I think I may have hit her cervix a few times and couldn't believe she didn't feel it, but in the heat of passion, I guess it didn't bother her. Then she tells me... Oh wow, that must have been the cup I have in me.

The WHAT? 45 years old and never heard of it... Apparently its a menstrual cup... some other option other than a tampon, maxi pad, or whatever. She's a dancer and uses them so she has no "tail" and apparently nobody can tell.

So... it seems I pounded deep enough to hit this "cup" and bruise my poor penis.

Anyone else ever experience this? OR do any providers use this product? I'm amazed I never heard of it before. I'm also a bit curious to know that I went down for some serious DATY and although I earned my red wings many years ago, might have earned them with an asterisk again last night...

Anyway... What do I do with my poor penis... I assume just like a black and blue mark it'll go away... hopefully soon!
Sounds more like hitting an IUD

black and blue mark it'll go away.. Originally Posted by Permission Granted
Hey, some chicks like black dick, lmfao! Seriously though, I had this happen to me with an IUD. I'm not sure if it's the same thing though. You poor, poor, colorful dick having bastard. Lol, at least it sounds like you had fun!
Sounds more like hitting an IUD Originally Posted by alaine
Nope, I googled... and she specifically said cup...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cup

http://softcup.com
Hey, some chicks like black dick, lmfao! Seriously though, I had this happen to me with an IUD. I'm not sure if it's the same thing though. You poor, poor, colorful dick having bastard. Lol, at least it sounds like you had fun! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Or white dick that looks like a black one when the lights are off.
Or white dick that looks like a black one when the lights are off. Originally Posted by Permission Granted
Bwahahaha!!!
if it doesnt get better in a few days, i'd go to an acute care clinic (like primacare or some other doc in a box; just not a Minute Clinic in a cvs :^})

i'm sure they've seen it all and can provide great service, errrrr medical care.
just tell them you & your fwb got deep into it.

you might want to call ahead to see if they have a male doctor (fat fingers typed "dictir"), unless of course you wouldnt mind a female doc or PA seeing & handling your junk :^}
Softcups are fine for sex, but they can rub the guy the wrong way. I haven't used them in about 5 years since my ex husband. I have a Mirena IUD and barely even have a period anymore, so I'm happy just taking a couple of days off. Your dick will be fine.
Hitting an IUD feels more like a pinch in my experience rather than a hard object.
Hitting an IUD feels more like a pinch in my experience rather than a hard object. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
If you are hitting an IUD, she needs to get to the gynecologist ASAP. An IUD should only have a short flexible string at the cervical opening similar to fishing line. If you are hitting anything harder than that or if something solid is protruding from the cervix, there is a serious problem with it's placement and it could cause damage to her reproductive organs.

Below is an IUD. The entire white part is inside of the uterus with only the string passing through the cervix...

I use those and yes they are an alternative to pads and tampons. They work better than both pads and tampons very discrete and safer to wear. Eventhough you can have sex with them inserted and not have to worry about a bloody mess everywhere, I often worried this same scenario would happen, so I have not tested that one. Man I am sorry to hear that happen to you though. Since we are inserting pics here's what they look like and here's the packaging............
His pecker is going to fall off ...
I use those and yes they are an alternative to pads and tampons. They work better than both pads and tampons very discrete and safer to wear. Eventhough you can have sex with them inserted and not have to worry about a bloody mess everywhere, I often worried this same scenario would happen, so I have not tested that one. Man I am sorry to hear that happen to you though. Since we are inserting pics here's what they look like and here's the packaging............ Originally Posted by LoveToPlease2016
Thank you for the reply! I can now understand I must have hit the side of it. The center looks like a soft material that wouldn't bother anything. The ring is probably more stiff plastic to keep its shape and hold it in place. Its also obvious that its not inserted as far as an IUD (on the "outside" of the cervix) so maybe I don't need a big black cock to hit it...

Hope you feel better soon, OP. I'm sorry this happened to you.
If she's a regular playmate recommend a sponge? Sold online or in health food stores as natural alternative. Same idea but no bruising if you get deep

And ouch, hate that nagging cock injury .....