I Am Really Enjoying All This - Trump Has Reinforced Obama's Genuis

First they said Obama was anti American and Anti religious...

Then they said he didnt respect the military...

Then they said he didnt respect America abroad and bowed to dictators.

They said the US was less respected in the world because of Obama.

They said Obama paled around with terrorists and on and on and on.

Turns out everything they accused Obama of Trump turned out to be. :

Trump has proven he's Anti American with his Helsinki Putin dick sucking summit.

He has proven he's anti American by going against the American intelligence community.

The US military hates his ass. The Navy Secretary just resigned in protest and word is all of the military is in a depression over him as the commander in chief. Moral is extremely low at this time.

Trump has a 80% turnover in cabinet members.

Most of his closet associates are in jail or have been indicted.

His good friend Epstein a pedophile just allegedly killed himself in prison.

All of our allies hate him and he's a global pariah amongst our core allies. While he's close friends with Americas enemies.

Most educated conservative Republicans hate him...and are leaving the conservative party in droves.

He's made Obama look like a Superstar God like figure.

I am quite enjoying all of this.
First they said Obama was anti American and Anti religious...

Then they said he didnt respect the military...

Then they said he didnt respect America abroad and bowed to dictators.

They said the US was less respected in the world because of Obama.

They said Obama paled around with terrorists and on and on and on.

Turns out everything they accused Obama of Trump turned out to be. :

Trump has proven he's Anti American with his Helsinki Putin dick sucking summit.

He has proven he's anti American by going against the American intelligence community.

The US military hates his ass. The Navy Secretary just resigned in protest and word is all of the military is in a depression over him as the commander in chief. Moral is extremely low at this time.

Trump has a 80% turnover in cabinet members.

Most of his closet associates are in jail or have been indicted.

His good friend Epstein a pedophile just allegedly killed himself in prison.

All of our allies hate him and he's a global pariah amongst our core allies. While he's close friends with Americas enemies.

Most educated conservative Republicans hate him...and are leaving the conservative party in droves.

He's made Obama look like a Superstar God like figure.

I am quite enjoying all of this. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Obama. the first primate president.

your kinda chimp, right?

can you see the blood line?

those expressive eyes! the flared nostrils, the pensive features. like looking in a mirror for you!
I love watching yall squirm while your ass is itching
hm... I think sc is eating too much radishes.
hm... I think sc is eating too much radishes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's just a militant black guy who thinks being disruptive and racist makes him intelligent. I say let him live out his fantasy.
He's just a militant black guy who thinks being disruptive and racist makes him intelligent. I say let him live out his fantasy. Originally Posted by Levianon17

A black guy kicks yalls asses with facts and yall respond with 1920's language? Hahahahahahaha naah we're not taking this country back you educationally challenged people need to learn to keep up 😂😂😂😂
obama is so jealous Of King Trump Daddy!
Trump has straightened out all of his messes and has a wonderful economy and the Nation is respected again!

And Trump has a REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!
Plus Trump has a beautiful wife. Obama has moochelle the tranny.

A black guy kicks yalls asses with facts and yall respond with 1920's language? Hahahahahahaha naah we're not taking this country back you educationally challenged people need to learn to keep up 😂😂😂😂 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Go fuck yourself. You're one Black Guy that couldn't get elected to head janitor. Obama was just a token anyone with an ounce of sense knows that.
  • oeb11
  • 11-27-2019, 09:14 AM
SC and the DPST's use Projection to tar others with their own "Racism" Planation politics.

After all - DPST ideology states clearly that all blacks belong on the DPST plantation.

SC is a prime example - cannot get through the ideology to take advantage of the opportunities America offer to advance oneself - something the DPST's are desperate to destroy for their Sacred "Equal Outcome" for All!

And the DPST's do enjoy their destruction of Equal Opportunity for All!
Go fuck yourself Originally Posted by Levianon17
With your pussy?
SC and the DPST's use Projection to tar others with their own "Racism" Planation politics.

After all - DPST ideology states clearly that all blacks belong on the DPST plantation.

SC is a prime example - cannot get through the ideology to take advantage of the opportunities America offer to advance oneself - something the DPST's are desperate to destroy for their Sacred "Equal Outcome" for All!

And the DPST's do enjoy their destruction of Equal Opportunity for All! Originally Posted by oeb11
You definitely got weird and odd ball programming in your head. You must be from the backwoods of Alamaba or Missipppi