Hunter Biden Frequents Archibald's and Does Blow in the Back!

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/hunte...lubs-vip-room/

I love Archibald's, I have been there 5-6 times.. I wish Dallas-Fort Worth had a club like it.

so.. removing Burisma from the discussion, for which he should be in Prison, and his Daddy, to... this guy is a drug-infested Lout, fucks his dead Brother's wife, Hunter's own ex-wife races to the arms of another woman, and marries her, meanwhile Hunter knocks up another Chick who serves him with Court papers to pay child support.

if Hunter gets a Senate subpoena AND shows up.. that shit will be some good television!

I love Archibald's, I have been there 5-6 times.. I wish Dallas-Fort Worth had a club like it.

so.. removing Burisma from the discussion, for which he should be in Prison, and his Daddy, to... this guy is a drug-infested Lout, fucks his dead Brother's wife, Hunter's own ex-wife races to the arms of another woman, and marries her, meanwhile Hunter knocks up another Chick who serves him with Court papers to pay child support.

if Hunter gets a Senate subpoena AND shows up.. that shit will be some good television! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Hunter is the type of guy who makes straight women turn lesbians.

sigh...
  • oeb11
  • 12-02-2019, 09:03 AM
CT - well written - H Biden is a real credit to the DPST Party - he will follow right in Clinton's footsteps ( take your choice - either or both) and be a Candidate for POTUS in the next election cycle.

he has all the necesarry DPST credentials and boxes checked.
CT - well written - H Biden is a real credit to the DPST Party - he will follow right in Clinton's footsteps ( take your choice - either or both) and be a Candidate for POTUS in the next election cycle.

he has all the necesarry DPST credentials and boxes checked. Originally Posted by oeb11
He certainly didn’t have any credentials to sit on the board of Burisma. Well, except he’s a Biden. At least he admitted it.
I go to Rick's and get blown in the back. I wonder if that qualifies me for a board seat somewhere for 50 grand a month.
  • oeb11
  • 12-02-2019, 10:58 AM
Only if your last name is

Biden
Clinton
Obama
!

if Hunter gets a Senate subpoena AND shows up.. that shit will be some good television! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yet President Trump is being castigated for uncovering the Slugs that we’re hiding under the “rock of corruption” in Ukraine.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Yet President Trump is being castigated for uncovering the Slugs that we’re hiding under the “rock of corruption” in Ukraine. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Let's get them all under oath, including Trump!
Let's get them all under oath, including Trump! Originally Posted by WTF
Schiff, the whistleblower, and the Bidens can go first.

Let's get them all under oath, including Trump! Originally Posted by WTF

Originally Posted by eccielover
I suspect if we got all of them under oath, and all of them sang like birds, we would be instituting that brand new government Jefferson wrote about.
  • oeb11
  • 12-02-2019, 05:01 PM
CT - there would certainly be a number of empty positions in our government.

And for the better, i think.
I go to Rick's and get blown in the back. I wonder if that qualifies me for a board seat somewhere for 50 grand a month. Originally Posted by Budman
Not unless you're giving the blow jobs, lol. That's probably how Hunter made his money, lol.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2019, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by eccielover
Don't care who goes first as long as they all are put under oath. All of them.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Not unless you're giving the blow jobs, lol. That's probably how Hunter made his money, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You want a big from Budman?