Chris Wallace Criticizes Dems for Refusing to Call on Republican Impeachment Witness: ‘Not a Search for Justice or Wisdom’

Mikey's boy Chris isn't exactly a Trump supporter .. first Jimmy Cramer now Chris too?

Chris Wallace Criticizes Dems for Refusing to Call on Republican Impeachment Witness: ‘Not a Search for Justice or Wisdom’

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-wallace...190508981.html

Zachary Evans

,National ReviewDecember 4, 2019

Fox News commentator Chris Wallace criticized Democrats on Wednesday for refusing to question the lone witness brought by Republicans during the day’s impeachment hearings.

Republicans called on Jonathan Turley, a professor at George Washington University Law School, to be their witness opposite three professors summoned by Democrats. Turley has previously testified in the 1998 impeachment hearings against Bill Clinton, giving background on the impeachment process.

During the 45 minute hearing on Wednesday morning, “only once did [the Democratic counsel] ask Jonathan Turley any questions,” Wallace told Fox News.

“Why is he talking to the three and not [Turley]? Because the Democrats, who have the majority, called three Democratic, pro-Trump-impeachment law professors and they wanted to focus on them, and they didn’t want to hear anything from Jonathan Turley,” Wallace went on. “This was not a search for justice or wisdom; this was a search for trying to make a case.”

Turley was able to say in his opening statement that while he is not a “supporter” of the President, he also did not back the impeachment inquiry.

“One can oppose President Trump’s policies or actions but still conclude that the current legal case for impeachment is not just woefully inadequate, but in some respects, dangerous, as the basis for the impeachment of an American president,” Turley told lawmakers. ““If the House proceeds solely on the Ukrainian allegations, this impeachment would stand out among modern impeachments as the shortest proceeding, with the thinnest evidentiary record, and the narrowest grounds ever used to impeach a president.”

House Democrats launched the impeachment inquiry following suspicions Trump withheld military aid from Ukraine to pressure the country to investigate corruption allegations against political rival Joe Biden.
I watched some of the Hearing, and it didn't take long for me to see the pattern.. Turley sat there with a funny, yet bored expression, knowing he would not be asked anything.. I was especially attuned, due to my acquaintance with Turley, but it was a pathetic Dog-and Pony show. leading questions that the Dems already knew the answer that was coming.
I watched some of the Hearing, and it didn't take long for me to see the pattern.. Turley sat there with a funny, yet bored expression, knowing he would not be asked anything.. I was especially attuned, due to my acquaintance with Turley, but it was a pathetic Dog-and Pony show. leading questions that the Dems already knew the answer that was coming. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

so you agree it's staged bullshit theatrics. got it!
so you agree it's staged bullshit theatrics. got it! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yes I do.. that part, not the entire Impeachment Inquiry.
yes I do.. that part, not the entire Impeachment Inquiry. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

so what part of the staged bullshit theatrics Impeachment Inquiry do you not agree with?
so what part of the staged bullshit theatrics Impeachment Inquiry do you not agree with? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The pace. It should've been faster. No inquiry. Just evidentiary.

The pace. It should've been faster. No inquiry. Just evidentiary.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

pacing is very important.

thank you valued pumper!
Trump’s owns beloved base should have snuffed him years ago. The investigations are all counters to the Wild West show yous live in under this racing maniac. I’m surprised, Graham didn’t do it.
Pattern of bring in the guilty potus , just censorship and more conspiracy's
Trump’s owns beloved base should have snuffed him years ago. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Snuffed him? Do you mean like BANNED him?

Like someone did to that annoying spam-spewing punk who used to post under the handle assup rideme?

Now go fetch me a drink, boy! Chop chop!
Turley sat there with a funny, yet bored expression, knowing he would not be asked anything. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I thought his expression looked sad and pained - at the spectacle of dim-retards trying to distort the Founders' words and drag our Constitution through the muck of their hate-filled partisan sewer.
And Still no answer
We are in the weeds , 3 questions the LSM has forgot about ?
1) IF there was a Quid pro quo was that illegal ?
2) Why are all the "witnesses " (3 hand opinions) disgruntled employees or fired ?
3) Hunters dealings ?
That's the whole base of the investigation
Funny how simple question are to difficult for the Distortion of fact fairy tales
And abuse of power really talk about distortion of facts ,,,,,