No DFK but give BBBJ....amusing

No disrespect to the ladies that don't allow dfk,but do give bbbj.I find this amusing,because you wont allow a man's tongue in your mouth,but you will take his penis in your mouth for a wonderful bbbj.Just wondering why you are like that and once again no disrespect for your policy,thank you.I enjoy all you fine ladies.
??? LOL
Dude perhaps you'd better think of the correlation of what you're comparing again.
I know several women who do not kiss. Have you never seen Pretty Woman? Or mabye, they just don't like kissing you?
I see a much younger provider who use to passionately DFK me and others. She now is apparently reluctant to even LFK. I don't know the reason, but I suspect that it is because of her idea of intimacy. Perhaps she has a SO now and reserves that for him/her. I can truly understand why a provider would feel this way based on my experience with women in the real world.
Yeah, I've encountered that a few times. I agree, it's a bit odd.
I think it's funny when doing a double, both girls will kiss each other, go down on each other, go down on me, I go down on them, but when it comes time to CFS, they change out the condom when I switch from one girl to the other.
Maybe they don't DFK for fear of us guys falling in love.
Or we haven't brushed, flossed, gargled, rinsed and spit the BBQ sandwich with onions.
Unfortunately a lot of guys just don't know how to kiss. It is a pretty personal act, so when the kissing sucks(sometimes literally) it makes it almost unbearable. However when a guy can really kiss it is a beautiful thing.
I think it's funny when doing a double, both girls will kiss each other, go down on each other, go down on me, I go down on them, but when it comes time to CFS, they change out the condom when I switch from one girl to the other. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Have you ever thought about using a female condom?
Makes this so much more fun...

To the OP - it just has to deal with a woman's understanding of intimacy. I learned a long time ago to separate "Alyssa" from my real world when it comes to confusing the two, or rather.. Not confusing the two.
Maybe they don't DFK for fear of us guys falling in love.
..... Originally Posted by Prolongus
If only we could get rid of those weirdo guys and their stalker habits when a provider gives IOP, it would make more providers comfortable with doing it and we would a lot less YMMV ladies.

As far as giving a BBBJ and not DFK, you would have to ask the provider her rational for her choices and you will not satisfied no matter what she tells you so why even ask the question? A provider does what she does and you want what you want in a session, the question you really need to ask a provider is, this is what I like in my BCD session, is there anything that I like you are not comfortable with doing? If there is, move on, unless what she is not going to do is not a deal breaker for you.
Prolongus! I agree!
Prolongus! I agree! Originally Posted by Brandee69
With the first part, or the second?
I have run across several ladies over the years who don't kiss in the business. They consider kissing passionate and sex acts, well...just sex acts. They reserve passion for those they care about. At least that is the way I understood it while they were making me feel real good.

Besides, think of the germs in your mouth - even the cleanest ones. Oh yuck, I may never kiss again. Nah, I'll risk it.
I've been told more than once kissing is reserved for the lady's child.
I find that so ironic/sweet/weird.
I think that must be mommy brain thing.
Unfortunately a lot of guys just don't know how to kiss. It is a pretty personal act, so when the kissing sucks(sometimes literally) it makes it almost unbearable. However when a guy can really kiss it is a beautiful thing. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
bbwk, please for the love of all things sacred, tell us what we're doing wrong!