possible Party in Buffalo this Thursday

Short notice but will be in Buffalo Thursday-Saturday and am considering hosting a small meet and greet party Thursday evening depending on the interest level. Send email, PM or text if interested. Looking for some fellow providers as well to add to the entertainment. Contact info is on my showcase.
If you are going to invite non Veeps....
Don't even thinck about mentioning it....
Thread won't just get clesed...
It will get disappeared as well....
Some kind of new policy or reinterpretation of some old policy...
I'm not sure which.
Keep in mind that I'm only here to help and don't have any REAL power... except the "truth"... so there's that....
Just unfortunate that the truth overwhelms the system lately.
See this party announcement for further details....

Blowbang with group of girls in Rochester
e#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event"]

PK