State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near/across from Lynch Field Park
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, teasing (a little) UTC touch
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long/brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: This girl was a bit taller/thicker/younger than most AMP chicks.
Recommendation: Yes
Curious. If you spend 10 to 15 more dollars, you can have the whole hour. I enjoy a massage and extras but why short change the massage for a small amount of extra $. Most times they try to upsell you anyway at a 30 min massage. Just wondered
eye i am with you . for 10 you get 30 mins this is time well spent to roam or just see how far you can go. and if you do connect in some way, rub otc, pop a tit, get lucky and roam utc, this has become time well spent.
Good point on the time thing. I just didn't have an hour to commit that day. And the experience was fine and I'd go again. I've not really experienced more roaming or extras with a whole hour in other places. But then again I've only done hours a few times. May try that soon. Thanks for the input.
My experience has always been trying to connect more with the girl in some way and that takes time. Plus if they like you, it's way easier to get a few extras or after hours ok to come in. I would prefer to book a 60 min massage and tell them you just remembered that you behave to leave early than overtip on a 30 min massage. The only person I ever booked 30 mins with was Selena at Gs studio off baum Blvd. She was one who could be busy back to back but always provided top service. Closed back around 2013. Anyone remember Selena?
My experience has always been trying to connect more with the girl in some way and that takes time. Plus if they like you, it's way easier to get a few extras or after hours ok to come in. I would prefer to book a 60 min massage and tell them you just remembered that you behave to leave early than overtip on a 30 min massage. The only person I ever booked 30 mins with was Selena at Gs studio off baum Blvd. She was one who could be busy back to back but always provided top service. Closed back around 2013. Anyone remember Selena? Originally Posted by eyecu2

I remember Selena. I used to park at Giant Eagle and walk over through the funeral home parking lot. She was up the long flight of stairs. Very pleasant and accommodating. I don't know if anyone else ever asked for full service, but I got it a couple times.