State: Pennsylvania
Address: On 19 near Monte Cello
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: massage, Ros
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, chin length, pulled back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average for AMPs around pittsburgh. Wore tight pants and shirt. I would say C's and a nice enough ass.
Recommendation: No
Interesting. I live right near there and have had many visits there. Was there once after COVID break and never got into a negotiation for H.E. I mean, how much was she asking bc at least 30 or 40 is usual tip for 30 minute session. Can't imagine she would be asking for much more than that. Is this your first time doing this type of stuff?
Interesting. Is this your first time doing this type of stuff? Originally Posted by rubmelongtime
She started with 50 and I just didn't want to haggle.
Just to let you know that’s bull shit to pay $40.00 for HJ! I’d rather do it myself . If they want to haggle then I beat them down to $20.00. I’d rather get a good massage. They changed a lot a girls at Hongs. I give a bigger tip if they don’t haggle. . Go see Kayla at Amy’s massage on route 8 . She gives a great massage and HJ without the haggle . For an hour I still give $20.00 tip because she gets 1/2 of the regular massage plus the tip . Where can you make $50.00 an hour these days ?
Which AMP is Amy's on route 8
There's an Amy's Body Work in Monroeville, not off Rt. 8.
there IS an Amy's bodywork on route 8, right near where route 910 crosses.
I just looked it up, it is showing online at the Richland Plaza by the Vape shop. Will call first to see if she's working. Thx for the heads up
unless it has changed i was there once and it was very professional.
I'm going to head there in a little while. I'll post a review if I am able to see one of the ladies there.