HELP!!! URGENT!!!

Time is winding down and I am stuck here....so I come to my fellow ecctards for assistace....

What sex toy should I get Mom for Mother's Day?

What did you get your's?

Thanks for the assist, in advance.

Regards,
SofaKingFun

A frying pan! They say food is an aphrodisiac and since this is the south a new frying pan would be appropriate.
Prostate massager
Prostate massager Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That was a gift for his mom, not his dad...

Are you implying that SFK's mom has a dick?

Good idea, Chincho, but she uses one, old skillet, her favorite, and she will not use any others...especially a new one. Nope. Mom's not parting with her avacado green Club Skillet from the 60's.

Any other ideas?

Prostate massager Originally Posted by thathotnurse
Hey! Now there's an idea. Thank you, THN!

Do they make 'em for ladies?

I hear these are enjoyable, and take care of dust and cobwebs

A new Spatula so she can spank that ass when it's covered in hot grease!
A Cabana Boy
A Cabana Boy Originally Posted by Precious_b

Best gift! Get me one while youre at it, will ya. LOL
"Cobwebs", rr? Pffft! Not SofaKingMom. I get my deviant pervs from her side of the family. Cool shower piece though. Thanks for the suggestion. I like it!

P_b,

How? Just go any Taco Cabana and get one? Can I get one at the Drive-thru, or do I have to go inside?

I don't know if the gardener would be all that thrilled about that idea, though. He seems like a jealous bastard....

But I will keep it in-mind. Thanck you!

Kka, I'll see if they're running a buy-one-get-one free sale. If so, you got it!

Come on peeps. Only a few hours left before they close....

Help me give Mom a happy ending, here.

Any other suggestions??

Thancks all!!

SFK,

Silly boy, give ME to your Momma.
Get her one of these.

Tell her it's a Rosie the Riveter vibrator (pneumatic system sold seperatly). That should take her back.
Best gift! Get me one while youre at it, will ya. LOL Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
+1
I almost clicked by this post, glad I stopped in. Haven't had much funny/clever/interesting to read here lately. Thanks, bubba.
"Cobwebs", rr? Pffft! Not SofaKingMom. I get my deviant pervs from her side of the family. Cool shower piece though. Thanks for the suggestion. I like it!

P_b,

How? Just go any Taco Cabana and get one? Can I get one at the Drive-thru, or do I have to go inside?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

Hey. You only asked for suggestions. Not how to implement them.

But seeing the response that followed up to it, sounds like it would have been a hit.

No matter. Whatever you got your mama, I know she loved it.