Edit button?

Where's the edit button? Is it something temporally? Can't find it
It's at the bottom of your post in blue.
Unfortunately it is only available 59 min after you post.
It's at the bottom of your post in blue.
Unfortunately it is only available 59 min after you post. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Can't those mod guys fix it somehow? After the 59 mins?
Can't those mod guys fix it somehow? After the 59 mins? Originally Posted by Farrah Moan
Sure they CAN but I doubt they WANT to. When I was a mod in another life totally unrelated to here we had a similar policy. It was of the opinion that if you weren't smart enough to realize you made a mistake and corrected it within the hour then you owned it...forever
If you pm a mod or ask in questions to staff, they will usually fix it.
Sometimes i type here while im drunk and i noticed i type something wrong the next day or sometimes two days later =\
Don't know that they will want to be spellcheck for you, but if you needed pertinent info corrected they would.
Sometimes i type here while im drunk and i noticed i type something wrong the next day or sometimes two days later =\ Originally Posted by SimpsonGuy

Drunk Posting: the MOST entertaining DP!
Drunk Posting: the MOST entertaining DP! Originally Posted by Camille Fox
  • Mokoa
  • 05-15-2015, 11:54 PM
Yes, once your post has been up for an hour you are no longer allowed to edit it. If you still wish to have it edited just use the icon that appears to the left of the post to report it to Staff. You may then tell us what you want edited.