Dickhead sporting goods feels the financial sting of their PC!!

I don't know if Dickheads is now a little less self-righteous about their ill-conceived 2nd amendment stance that became a BIG financial slap in the face. I don't believe so...these left wing loons are completely out of touch anyway. http://www.newser.com/story/273253/d...mpaign=rss_top
I did buy my ammo there. I've also purchased at least 3 guns in the past. But then I remember going there about a year ago and most of the inventory was gone. The prissy nut-less millennial male behind the gun counter informed me that the new CEO was "no longer emphasizing firearms but emphasizing sports wear".

It should be a huge financial knock against Dick's. You can buy sports apparel all day long online. But guns, you need a dealer to buy/receive/pick up a gun.
Fuck Dick’s Sporting Goods.
I only buy ammo from Dickhead's or Wallyworld. I wouldn't buy one rifle or gun they sell, even when they did. Why? I already own the 5 best rifles and shotguns they'll have. as far as pistols any semi-auto pistol they have will be way overpriced. same with revolvers. And i already own the 5 best they have anyway.

they never would have been my first choice to buy guns but as long as they still sell ammo i got a list longer than johnny wad's johnson.

BAHHAAAA
Good !
I do not shop there. They do not sell what I want.

Gander Mountain does.
Academy does.
REI does.
here in the Houston area; Collector's Firearms does.
Online, I go to Dirt Cheap and others.

But not Dick's.
People with guns kill people. Thats what I own one for. This bullshit about guns dont kill people is exactly that. Bullshit. I applaud Dicks. Yeah
Academy has better products and is cheaper all day long!
People with guns kill people. Thats what I own one for. This bullshit about guns dont kill people is exactly that. Bullshit. I applaud Dicks. Yeah Originally Posted by themystic
mystic with a gun holly chit

People with guns kill people. Thats what I own one for. This bullshit about guns dont kill people is exactly that. Bullshit. I applaud Dicks. Yeah Originally Posted by themystic
Thats right. People without guns get killed. Do you see the pattern now? Oh and fuck Dicks Sporting goods.
When has an inanimate object ever done anything on its' own...your convoluted logic is a perfect representation the left wing loons!!
mystic with a gun holly chit

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
No shit, stay armed, lol.
When has an inanimate object ever done anything on its' own...your convoluted logic is a perfect representation the left wing loons!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Im armed bb. At all times. Especially in church
Gander Mountain has been OOB for over a year.
I've bought one 9MM at Dicks and wish I hadn't.

Go to Wallyworld for ammo. Finally in stock now that Obama is out of office (wish he was in stocks). They even have specials on 9mm, .22 and .223! Life is good! to quote Hickock45
Im armed bb. At all times. Especially in church Originally Posted by themystic
Sounds like you're a scardy cat.