San Francisco’s Caring Rich Pay to Prevent Homeless Shelter Construction In Their Neighborhood

The caring heart of liberalism .. exposed.

San Francisco’s Caring Rich Pay to Prevent Homeless Shelter Construction In Their Neighborhood

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...-construction/

Posted at 4:00 pm on April 1, 2019 by Brandon Morse

San Francisco is where a lot of the left-leaning rich, and while they may lord the virtues of caring for the poor and unfortunate, they don’t want them anywhere near themselves or their neighborhoods.

According to CBS News, the wealthy people of a rich neighborhood in the famous Golden Gate city are currently attempting to raise funds to prevent a homeless shelter from being built near their neighborhood out of concerns for safety:
Calling itself “Safe Embarcadero for All,” the organizer is appealing to residents of South Beach, Rincon Hill, Bayside Village, East Cut and Mission Bay, saying the money will be directed to a legal fund to pay for efforts to fight the homeless shelter. San Francisco Mayor London Breed has sponsored legislation to fast-track the building of the Navigation Center, which would house 200 homeless people a stone’s throw from Google’s San Francisco offices and Gap’s headquarters.
Among the big names donating large sums — $10,000 each — to the crowdfunding campaign to block the shelter are Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff, Twilio CEO Jeff Lawson and GoFundMe itself, according to the Guardian.
The irony here is that San Francisco, being the Smurf blue city that it is, is often one that makes a grand showing of how enlightened and caring it is about those who are looked down upon by those mean old middle American Republicans. It has declared itself a “sanctuary city” where illegal immigrants will not be bothered by ICE agents and can live in peace. It cares so much that it actually provides needles for the homeless drug addicts that can be seen on every corner thanks to its caring laws.

Trending If Mueller Knew Early On That Trump Did Not Collude With Russia, Why Did The Investigation Take So Long?

But all of these goes out the window when it arrives on their doorstep. Now, these wealthy are raising funds for legal help in fighting this homeless shelter from being put near them, saying that we need to think of the children, and that these homeless people are dangerous drug addicts.

Yet they don’t see the problem in unfettered immigration, which brings with it drug trafficking, violence, and child trafficking. Self-awareness is not part of the San Francisco leftist way.
Hilariously, a rival Go-Fund-Me page has also been set up to help out with the homeless shelter’s funds in order to combat the rich people trying to force it away from them, and so far it’s outpacing the rich San Francisco residents’ fundraising page according to CBS:
At the same time, a rival crowdfunding effort is raising money to support the homeless shelter and had received more than $144,000 of its $175,000 goal as of Monday morning. Its organizers said their funds would be used to fight the residents who are trying to block the shelter’s construction.
So much for “no bans” and “inclusion” and “sanctuary for all.”
Ya gotta love it.

Let ‘em walk through piles of human shit when they walk their dogs.
Ya gotta love it.

Let ‘em walk through piles of human shit when they walk their dogs. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree - those rich liberal assholes need to be knee deep in felons and homeless motherfuckers stinking up their neighborhoods.
So besides protesting and fagging off in san francisco they also shit in the streets. I see correlation in these activities.
If I were a wealthy conservative especially a resident of Kalifornica i'd put up $100 m to build this shelter and fund it in perpetuity.

BAHHAAAAAAA
So besides protesting and fagging off in san francisco they also shit in the streets. I see correlation in these activities. Originally Posted by winn dixie

they're a freak show!
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Like the pricks in Martha's Vineyard who did their best to keep a wind farm out of site of their houses, while they revel in their greenness. You've got to have some compassion and understanding for the struggling single mother who's struggling and thinks (incorrectly) she's going to get a better deal from the Democrats. On the other hand it's hard to feel the pain of the sanctimonious, arrogant rich mother fuckers who pull stunts like this one in San Francisco.
I saw a special on this. I thought I was looking at a 3rd world country at first. It'[s unreal to look at that and think - this is America. SMFH
Their walls have already been built.
I saw a special on this. I thought I was looking at a 3rd world country at first. It'[s unreal to look at that and think - this is America. SMFH Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
the liberal agenda is to make America just another 3rd world country. Control the masses under the guise of working on their behalf. Keep them down though so they won't succeed and are always reliant on the government.

Teach a man to fish, oh never mind, those of you who understand that get it, those who don't never will.
the liberal agenda is to make America just another 3rd world country. Control the masses under the guise of working on their behalf. Keep them down though so they won't succeed and are always reliant on the government.

Teach a man to fish, oh never mind, those of you who understand that get it, those who don't never will. Originally Posted by eccielover
Go ahead and complete your teach a man to fish story. I bet you dont get it right Mr Mature Poster
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give...for_a_lifetime Originally Posted by Jackie S
So which one do you do?
So which one do you do? Originally Posted by themystic
That fish smell is your girlfriend...AOC!!
You're just waiting on the chips...
That fish smell is your girlfriend...AOC!!
You're just waiting on the chips... Originally Posted by bb1961
Fish...? Yeah, prolly so....

….or a gas station men's room.

...or a bag of rancid pork rinds.

...or that half-eaten Happy Meal your three year old stuffed under the car seat a couple months ago.