Dirt Bag Democrat Nadler Sang A Different Tune Back In 1998

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-investigated

When the Star Report was being released back in 1998, Representative Nadler said that they should not release the full unrelated report because innocent people who were not being charged with a crime could be hurt.

Now this DBD is leading the charge to have the entire Mueller Report released, unredacted, so they CAN persecute those that gave testimony, or were investigated but not charged.

What a Fukin' Hypocrite.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-investigated

When the Star Report was being released back in 1998, Representative Nadler said that they should not release the full unrelated report because innocent people who were not being charged with a crime could be hurt.

Now this DBD is leading the charge to have the entire Mueller Report released, unredacted, so they CAN persecute those that gave testimony, or were investigated but not charged.

What a Fukin' Hypocrite. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nailed that fucker!
I feel the American public should be privy to the entire report, after all, a lot of tax dollars were spent in its production. Thus far we only know one fact, no collusion, a bit hazy as to the obstruction of justice finding's though!

Kinda miss him doing those commercials for that sandwich chain....you know, eating one every day that assisted him in dropping 100+ pounds and getting a sweet spokesman deal.....?

Oh wait....that was someone else.

Never mind.

Kinda miss him doing those commercials for that sandwich chain....you know, eating one every day that assisted him in dropping 100+ pounds and getting a sweet spokesman deal.....?

Oh wait....that was someone else.

Never mind. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
This "Turd That Will Not Flush" is a career Dirt Bag. He had Stomach Surgery several years back, now he looks like a dried prune. All that skin stays where it's at as the blubber recedes.

Pieces of shit like this are what's wrong with our political system. The only difference in Nadler and Shiela Jackson Lee is gender and ethnicity.
Just curious Jackie. Did you have the same belief system in 1998 that you have today? Your thoughts haven't changed in 21 years? Maybe you should get some new thoughts in life. Life moves forward. People grow and change. Quit being so hateful and close minded. PS: You to CB
I feel the American public should be privy to the entire report, after all, a lot of tax dollars were spent in its production. Thus far we only know one fact, no collusion, a bit hazy as to the obstruction of justice finding's though! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
It's not hazy at all. Mueller conspicuously deferred to Barr and Rosenstein -- Rosenstein, btw, is the man who recommended that Comey be fired -- and Barr and Rosenstein determined -- and stated -- that there was no obstruction. See! Not hazy!

And your ilk will be provided with the details of the Mueller report that can be legally revealed, just like hypocrite Nadler argued for in 1998.
Quit being so hateful and close minded. PS: You to CB Originally Posted by themystic
Hey, no "hate" here, tm.....

….just confused Jerrold with Jared. To err is human....so Eat Fresh, my man.

That said, maybe Nadler could get a little side action as a co-spokesman for Nutrisystem....

….never too early to begin planning for that "second career", ya know.....

…..or Nadler could get cast as Jabba's vengeful relative in an upcoming space movie....
It's not hazy at all. Mueller conspicuously deferred to Barr and Rosenstein -- Rosenstein, btw, is the man who recommended that Comey be fired -- and Barr and Rosenstein determined -- and stated -- that there was no obstruction. See! Not hazy!

And your ilk will be provided with the details of the Mueller report that can be legally revealed, just like hypocrite Nadler argued for in 1998.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Save the celebration PB. I can read and so can Americans. You have TDS syndrome
I feel the American public should be privy to the entire report, after all, a lot of tax dollars were spent in its production. Thus far we only know one fact, no collusion, a bit hazy as to the obstruction of justice finding's though! Originally Posted by lickidyclit

we know two facts. No collusion and Mueller couldn't find the pee tape.

WE ALL KNOW why the Democrats want the full report released. they want the salacious details that didn't prove anything.

the full unredacted report will be released. right after the Warren commission releases their report, in full and unredacted.

BAHHAAAAA
we know two facts. No collusion and Mueller couldn't find the pee tape.

WE ALL KNOW why the Democrats want the full report released. they want the salacious details that didn't prove anything.

the full unredacted report will be released. right after the Warren commission releases their report, in full and unredacted.

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Trump loves people like you who cant think for themselves. Scardy cat
Save the celebration PB. I can read and so can Americans. You have TDS syndrome Originally Posted by themystic

Then read this and understand that Trump won and your beloved hildebeest lost her ass in 2016 because hildebeest was hildebeest.

FYI... without a crime (no collusion) there cannot legally be obstruction. That’s the law. It is also the law that certain items cannot be released to the public. Such as grand jury testimony, and items that may have an impact on national security. The other thing I would like to offer is that if there were anything Mueller could have charged Trump with he would have done so. Also, while we are looking into governments interfering in our elections, why does this go unpunished...

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ust-netanyahu/
Just curious Jackie. Did you have the same belief system in 1998 that you have today? Your thoughts haven't changed in 21 years? Maybe you should get some new thoughts in life. Life moves forward. People grow and change. Quit being so hateful and close minded. PS: You to CB Originally Posted by themystic
Nadler hasn't changed. He was a Dirt Bag Democrat in 1998, he's a Dirt Bag Democrat in 2019.
This "Turd That Will Not Flush" is a career Dirt Bag. He had Stomach Surgery several years back, now he looks like a dried prune. All that skin stays where it's at as the blubber recedes.

Pieces of shit like this are what's wrong with our political system. The only difference in Nadler and Shiela Jackson Lee is gender and ethnicity. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jerry GoNadler!!!!