The Future America Fears

The future that most older Americans fear for their children is perfectly summed up by Jussie Smollett. A privileged and rich black guy gets to pretend to have overcome hateful whites, commit a fraud in which he pays African immigrants to stage an attack on him, uses the attack to further pound home his belief, perpetuated by the media, that white Americans are racist assholes, and gets caught lying.

He gets almost no repercussions beyond an arrest, and the affirmative action prosecuting attorney drops the charge against him and then everyone lectures white people about how awful they are to have caused this whole problem!

How does a future like that appeal to a hated white person?

Can you imagine being a broke and unemployed white man in this country?
... How does a future like that appeal to a hated white person?

Can you imagine being a broke and unemployed white man in this country? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I have a number of friends who are liberals. The self-hatred among some whites today is interesting to observe [from a distance].

I am very thankful that I was able to complete 20-years in the military to get out with a pension and only minor disabilities.
I have a number of friends who are liberals. The self-hatred among some whites today is interesting to observe [from a distance].

I am very thankful that I was able to complete 20-years in the military to get out with a pension and only minor disabilities. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Glad you made it through that system. The military today would drive me nuts in spite of all the cool hardware and the chance to blow shit up.
The future that most older Americans fear for their children is perfectly summed up by Jussie Smollett. A privileged and rich black guy gets to pretend to have overcome hateful whites, commit a fraud in which he pays African immigrants to stage an attack on him, uses the attack to further pound home his belief, perpetuated by the media, that white Americans are racist assholes, and gets caught lying.

He gets almost no repercussions beyond an arrest, and the affirmative action prosecuting attorney drops the charge against him and then everyone lectures white people about how awful they are to have caused this whole problem!

How does a future like that appeal to a hated white person?

Can you imagine being a broke and unemployed white man in this country? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I hope that never happens to you or your family Fred. That would be wrong
I hope that never happens to you or your family Fred. That would be wrong Originally Posted by themystic
Thank you my friend. I hope your family also thrives in this brave new world.
The biggest problem today is a dishonest media pushed by Dim news hubs like Media Matters.

Real news they've determine doesn't sell so they promote bogeymen and let the real bogeymen off the hook, if not outright lionize them.
Yupper , scare and deceive chaos monkeys