Where are All the Liberals?

This forum is like sitting around a VFW hall listening to a bunch of old men bitch about "the good old days". Yelling at the neighbor kids for any "infraction" so they can call the po-po. You Trump people in here don't want any opinion other than your own. A free press or opinion is the "enemy of the people". Enjoy the next few years. The Trump con will be over soon. Trump supporters are weak and Un American

BAHHAAAAAAA
  • R.M.
  • 04-04-2019, 06:46 PM

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LoL you beat me to it...

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Either that or in jail.
Trumps doing a horrible job as a dictatorial fascist keeping the media in check and not allowing those with differing opinions to speak. Someone with the proper ideology that enforces that kind of stuff needs to step up and show him how it's done evidently. (Just in case someone can't tell, this is sarcasm).
This forum is like sitting around a VFW hall listening to a bunch of old men bitch about "the good old days". Yelling at the neighbor kids for any "infraction" so they can call the po-po. You Trump people in here don't want any opinion other than your own. A free press or opinion is the "enemy of the people". Enjoy the next few years. The Trump con will be over soon. Trump supporters are weak and Un American Originally Posted by themystic
If this forum isn't your thing...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hah2Tf4817c
Either that or in jail. Originally Posted by Levianon17

he is in Jail. ECCIE jail.

BAHHAAAAA
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Using the misleading Time magazine clip is NOT thinking for yourself. You may not like the speaker but the fact remains that with modern medical procedures a 24 week fetus has a 50% survival rate. That means that it is viable...and I thought libs were all about science. I guess only in select things. The Virginia governor said what he said. You can complain that it was inaccurate but he did say it. I also know that Virginia led the way with forced sterilization starting with Buck v Bell in 1921. In fact, the Nazi party in Germany used the Virginia law to justify euthanasia of the mentally and physically infirm.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You want to quote Hitchens? Seriously? Ok, I'll play!!

“...the people who must never have power are the humorless. To impossible certainties of rectitude they ally tedium and uniformity.”

He was referring to the humorless left, of course.

Another good quote:

“There is a noticeable element of the pathological in some current leftist critiques, which I tend to attribute to feelings of guilt allied to feelings of impotence. Not an attractive combination, because it results in self-hatred.”

Liberals are awash in guilt mixed with impotence and self-hatred... yeah, that sounds about right!

Hitchens knew his stuff!
he is in Jail. ECCIE jail.

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’s WTF’s cell mate!!!!!!!!
Where are all the Liberals? Originally Posted by themystic
We're all just laughing at this daily clown show.

The Trump circle jerk rolls on regardless of who participates.

We're all just laughing at this daily clown show.

The Trump circle jerk rolls on regardless of who participates.

Originally Posted by JCM800
It’s better than licking assholes.

1800 JCMDATO

1800 JCMDATO Originally Posted by bambino
That fucking funny :woot_jump.

1800 JCMDATO Originally Posted by bambino
That fucking funny :woot_jump. Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Now there is something you two are experts in doing.