Tony Wiener head now level 1 sex offender!!!

A judge has classified Wiener head a level 1 sex offender...lock up you daughter, lock up your wife, lock up you door and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...ender-release/ He's out...
you can post that shit bb
Talking about a politician that is a convicted sex offender is not allowed...there is no pics and no names...it is public record that he is a convicted felon...I don't believe the the victims identity has or was ever revealed...good try though.
Please list the violation...I sure that if it were a Republican you would be on the opposite side of this.
What level was “Carlos Danger” classified as?
Talking about a politician that is convicted sex offender is not allowed...there is no pics and no names...it is public record that he is a convicted felon...I don't believe the the victims identity has or was ever revealed...good try though.
Please list the violation...I sure that if it were a Republican you would be on the opposite side of this. Originally Posted by bb1961
I got in trouble for comment of Trumps indiscretions sexually. There was even video
The person was completely protected...your panties are in a wad because he is a Democrap...that's all.
P.S. Was Trump ever convicted...Wiener head was!!
The person was completely protected...your panties are in a wad because he is a Democrap...that's all.
P.S. Was Trump ever convicted...Wiener head was!! Originally Posted by bb1961
“Adam Shiff” is still suffering from “collusion dillution”
I got in trouble for comment of Trumps indiscretions sexually. There was even video Originally Posted by themystic
How many points did you get?