* Abilene Cancelled but I AM GOING TO MIDLAND Thursday & Friday *

I stepped away from my computer today.

I set my phone down and walked away a little bit longer.

I have had the busiest day that I can remember in the longest.

I shook my head because I became very overwhelmed Today.

APOLOGIZING TO ABILENE...seriously I tried to Pre Book last week.

Had 2 Cancellations which caused me to cancel my 3rd appointment.

I then had several calls, emails and texts trying to book for Abilene.

What the hell?

I book for 2 - 3 cities a week and pre book for whatever city I plan on visiting as well. I answer all my calls, emails and texts myself.

I even have the yahoo app on my new phone. Sometimes due to technology it delays my emails.

Last time in Abliene, I cussed a guy because he claimed he had sent me his p411 ID and I never recieved it...until hours later...I did apologize and I am apologizing again...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE... I'm Sorry.

This email system HERE ON ECCIE sometimes goes down and you guys dont get emails.

I posted yesterday for my schedule this month and as well I had several emails of support I not been able to answer yet and those wondering if I am okay....I will get to those....

I also have a normal life as a MILF outside of BERKLEIGH.

I also set up another gmail addy to help with my overflow.

berkleighofdallas@gmail.com (new)

green_i08@yahoo.com (still available at this one as well)

Please take note of these changes so I can work better to get back in touch with those booking with me.

And last minute appointments...I really don't do those unless I am already there and have had a cancellation or another space available.

BY THE WAY -----> I am back if y'all havent heard....

Long Sad Story, Health Issues...but I am okay now.

ABILENE-
If I have pissed you guys off, please accept my apology.
I sent out several emails letting those know I was coming and trying to cancel and reset. I will prebook again in a few weeks and try to come back out.

MIDLAND - SCHEDULE CHANGES - I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE THURSDAY AND FRIDAY THIS WEEK...LEAVING SATURDAY MORNING....

Sorry for the confusion....I guess I had a bad day. I am entitled to those.

Can I get a drink when I get to Midland Please?

I love my WEST TEXAS GUYS!