... G'day You-inzours,

... So I surely came-forth with a good idea -
surely the best one yet. RELOCATION for the good
people of East Palestine.

With President Trump coming to view the disaster
and to add hope and prayers - I'm pushing for
Governmental Funds for Relocation.

Let's fly the residents who wanna go to places
like Martha's Vineyard - and build housing for them.
Put them up in the finest hotels.

All the money being sent to Ukraine - and now it's
time to aid Americans... Americans FIRST! ...

Call yer Congress today and let them know.
Even the "woke" ones!

#### Salty
They don't need to be relocated to Martha's Vinyard. If it's a Centralia level disaster (unclear yet, but very likely) then a pile of joint effort is forthcoming. Though recent events like Flint give me some pause. Far less was done there than was warranted to help those people than was needed.

As for Ukraine, that spend is warranted and Russia's being whittled down and humbled by it's "Little Brother" for pennies on the dollar, while the sovereignty of an ally is being protected.
America First. Take care of our citizens.

Ukraine last. Or not at all. It’s a corrupt “nation”. And not the American people’s ally.
“Warranted spend”? SMFH

I don’t find protecting a political slush fund warranted. The amount of shit we could’ve built at home with those billions is mind boggling. If people want to support one side or the other in Nazi v Commie 2.0 they can write a personal check, our taxes should be helping our people.
https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/14206

Says it all!!! The real CIC gets it done for the American people
“Warranted spend”? SMFH

I don’t find protecting a political slush fund warranted. The amount of shit we could’ve built at home with those billions is mind boggling. If people want to support one side or the other in Nazi v Commie 2.0 they can write a personal check, our taxes should be helping our people. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Exactly.

The billions wasted on a corrupt Ukraine while we ignore working class Americans like those in East Palestine is deplorable
“Warranted spend”? SMFH

I don’t find protecting a political slush fund warranted. The amount of shit we could’ve built at home with those billions is mind boggling. If people want to support one side or the other in Nazi v Commie 2.0 they can write a personal check, our taxes should be helping our people. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Ah, the Ukranians are nazis trope again. Ignore is warranted moving forward
Ah, the Ukranians are nazis trope again. Ignore is warranted moving forward Originally Posted by HDGristle
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1GV2TY

You can ignore me too. The Azov Battalion are admitted Nazis. And were formally integrated into Ukraines military.

BAHAHAHAHA
It's just my opinion but we shouldn't be shipping all of this money anywhere else until every last child goes to sleep with a roof over their head and a stomach full of food. Every vet whom sacrificed their lives and time away from their family should be fully taken care of before any other country gets a handout from us. Imagine not helping the people here in America but helping Ukraine first. Our media is foolish for not acknowledging this and our government needs to remember just who they are paid to serve.
  • Devo
  • 02-18-2023, 05:56 PM
I hope you Ukraine supporters like nuclear fallout.

I thought my last duck and cover drill was in 2nd grade.

As far as I'm concerned providing Abrams tanks is an act of war.
I hope you Ukraine supporters like nuclear fallout.

I thought my last duck and cover drill was in 2nd grade.

As far as I'm concerned providing Abrams tanks is an act of war. Originally Posted by Devo
Blowing up the Nordstream 2 pipeline is far worse.
It's just my opinion but we shouldn't be shipping all of this money anywhere else until every last child goes to sleep with a roof over their head and a stomach full of food. Every vet whom sacrificed their lives and time away from their family should be fully taken care of before any other country gets a handout from us. Imagine not helping the people here in America but helping Ukraine first. Our media is foolish for not acknowledging this and our government needs to remember just who they are paid to serve. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
... Thanks, mate... For attempting to get me thread
back on the track.

#### Salty
Joe Biden will be impeached.

Ukraine is NOT the 51st state!!!

We are in over $34 TRILLION in debt, borders invaded daily by the thousands, and Americans have been poisoned in East Palestine.

ENOUGH!!!

IMPEACH BIDEN!!!
He’s not going to get impeached. The guy should be doing life for what’s already proven fact, throwing more logs on the fire won’t make a difference. He’s a swamp creature like the rest of them, the media will continue running cover and nothing will happen.