Pac Man or Marquez....Me or you??? ...Extreme or Classic...

I know the only thing thast probally on guys mind tonight is the fight so I wanna see who the Tallies are in favor of?

OH and 50 discounts to the winners!!!!=)

Lets Play!!!
Pac will win.
Pacman
OK LETS GET SOME TALLIES GOING!!! whO DO YOU HAVE FOR THE KNOCKOUT??!!!

Attachment 89057

Pacquaio/Marquez Fight discounts=) FOR WHOSE CHOOSES RIGHT... wINS GOOD FOR $50 OFF

ALaniiStarr*
I still have hopes on Markez
I'm going to merge these threads, there is no need to open 2 threads.
Pac-Man
Pac-Man Originally Posted by Jackie S
It doesn't occur often but..........+1
  • Rezo
  • 11-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Wow. Judges are dumb. Glenn Trowbridge scorecard... 116-112 in Pac-man's favor. C'mon, really??

But tonight's fight also kinda makes it look like if there were a Mayweather vs. Pac-man fight, it would be a Mayweather win. I wasn't sold on this idea until tonight. I'm hoping this was actually a well thought tactic to make Mayweather agree to a match.
Marquez CLEARLY won atleast 7 rounds for me.

The sickening thing is that nobody will do anything about it.

Fucking disgusted.

As much as I love Pacman, he looked beaten he knew he lost, I had Marquez winning by 4 rounds and that's still IMO optimistic for a Pacman fan, and shocked when he was declared the winner.

The Nevada commission will be have to look at this, Vegas makes a tonne of $ from Filipinos.

That decision reeks of politics and $$$$, I can't believe judges would be that bad.
  • Trey
  • 11-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Pacman was praying for the win in the end can't say he didn't win it was close. But we all knew if it went 12 pacman would win.
  • Rezo
  • 11-13-2011, 01:10 AM
what were those betting odds again?? there would have been a lot of broke bookies had it gone the other way
Wow. Judges are dumb. Glenn Trowbridge scorecard... 116-112 in Pac-man's favor. C'mon, really??

But tonight's fight also kinda makes it look like if there were a Mayweather vs. Pac-man fight, it would be a Mayweather win. I wasn't sold on this idea until tonight. I'm hoping this was actually a well thought tactic to make Mayweather agree to a match. Originally Posted by Rezo
Pac Man, lost the last fight between the two when it was a draw/decision and given to pacman.

Anyone that says PacMan can beat Money Mayweather is truly over emotional and don't know shit about the fight game.......
I'm upset with Mayweather. I remember when people get called out you meet em in the ring. He should be on Mayweather vs Pacman 3 by now.
This fight just proves it... Money rules all Although I was ultimately rooting for Pac man , This was def Marquez's fight....and well to mayweather, he should say see you soon to Pac man because it just HAS TO happen now...(sighs) now theres a fight for the ages