Rumor has it..........

..........Hanoi COG might be in mourning!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...70.html?hp=l21
This demonstrates the smallness of Tex more than anything. Whether you like it or not, Giap beat the more powerful army in the world...with the help of the democrats in Congress who went back on a promise to help South Vietnam (have the democrats ever kept a promise?). Giap, like George Washington for us, was fighting a delaying war until the politicians in Washington could lose heart. Which they did.
I know this is strange for Tex and others to understand but sometimes you can admire an opponent without agreeing to his point of view. Patton admired Rommel but Tex would call Patton a Nazi for doing so. Tex isn't too smart. Even a New York Yankee fan can admit that they got beat (sometimes). Don't know about a Rangers fan.
In don't imagine BT is a Rangers fan.

But I'm sure I speak for all of us when I thank you for you kind and heartfelt post.
He did well only lost one million troops.
..........Hanoi COG might be in mourning!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...70.html?hp=l21 Originally Posted by bigtex
This demonstrates the smallness of Tex more than anything. Whether you like it or not, Giap beat the more powerful army in the world...with the help of the democrats in Congress who went back on a promise to help South Vietnam (have the democrats ever kept a promise?). Giap, like George Washington for us, was fighting a delaying war until the politicians in Washington could lose heart. Which they did.
I know this is strange for Tex and others to understand but sometimes you can admire an opponent without agreeing to his point of view. Patton admired Rommel but Tex would call Patton a Nazi for doing so. Tex isn't too smart. Even a New York Yankee fan can admit that they got beat (sometimes). Don't know about a Rangers fan. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD Idiot, I made no reference, either good or bad, about General Giap, Democrats in Congress, politicians in Washington, General Patton, Nazi's, George Washington, Rommel, the New York Yankees or the Rangers.

My only reference pertained to the rumor that Hanoi COG might be in mourning!

Your analysis is obviously a figment of a warped and demented imagination! You have my permission to unwad your panties. In fact, I strongly encourage you to do so immediately.

Apparently, it is starting to cut off circulation!
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2017, 03:20 PM
LOL
Yeah, things were far more entertaining before. Assholes like EATLER, Junior, jerkall and dildo weren't around. And idiots,like White Girls Slobbering and LLiarMan were bench players... only minor distractions to the debate.

Now, those of us who have stuck around get to deal with these douchebags 24-7

Pity.

I blame THEM
Yeah, things were far more entertaining before. Assholes like EATLER, Junior, jerkall and dildo weren't around. And idiots,like White Girls Slobbering and LLiarMan were bench players... only minor distractions to the debate.

Pity.

I blame THEM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Even though the " players " have changed assup, YOU still have a shot of extending YOUR DOTY winning record ! " Strive for Five ", isn't that YOUR campaign slogan !

Pity.

I blame THEM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the biggest scumbag on ECCIE. And have been for a longtime. Quit kidding yourself.
You're the biggest scumbag on ECCIE. And have been for a longtime. Quit kidding yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Gotta love the way oinkboy calls others "bench players" and "bush leaguers" - when he has posted a single paragraph with an ounce of substance since eccie was launched in 2010!
Gotta love the way oinkboy calls others "bench players" and "bush leaguers" - when he has posted a single paragraph with an ounce of substance since eccie was launched in 2010! Originally Posted by lustylad
Which one was that, meat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!