WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A GOOD PROVIDER?

I recently told a bad hobbiest if he knoew what it takes to be a good provider and his nasty answer was "It takes a hole between there legs" (PM me and Ill tell who said that)

It takes Guts

It takes Beauty

It takes a sense of humor

It takes Strength

It takes intelligence

Did I miss anything?
Compassion.
tolerance
patience
love
grace
integrity

or a pulse and a va jay-jay

whatever floats their boats at the moment
and a soft spot for horny men who say stupid things
Integrity and endurance

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
A good provider puts her heart and soul into every session. Like many professions, you have to love what you're doing or you aren't worth a damn. Especially providing a service that is the most intimate experience between humans. The good providers have a passion for their art.
This is a whole chapter in the book that I am writting.

A good provider is a woman who truly loves pleasing a man. May it be a boyfriend, husband, one night stand or hobbyist. That is what makes us stand apart than a large percent of women in the world. I need to please, I am obsessed with being the best.

A good provider is a woman who has mastered the art of seduction. We see and enjoy the cat and mouse game of sex.

Versatility! Every man is different. Every man wants different things. PerceptiOn! Can you read and pay attention to him to give him his perfect experience with him never having to ask it.

I believe that while a good provider is confident and passionate, we understand we are here to please. This is not a job or work, this is a skill. I don't believe it can be taught or learned, either you have the stuff or you don't.

Lastly, I believe that in order to be a GREAT provider you must have all the above mentioned qualities as well as to be humble. Be grateful that he CHOSE you. Out of all the girls on bp, cl, and all the boards. You are the one he is choosing. That should be flattering. In addition, he doesn't need you... You need him. (if this is your livelihood) remeber that and be thankful because he didn't have to call you!

Ps an out of this world provider is someone who has all that and offers bbbjcimnqns .... Greek ... Msog ... And of course the gives it to you for free Jk Jk Lmao ! I crack me up!
A Longing to see everyone who leaves her, leaves with a grin that wont quit on their face and together both saying they cant wait till next time.
In my humble opinion, it's the ability to make me think for that brief time that I am truly an object of their affection. Just what I look for. Release is a release, whether it's a pie or a pussy, but it's the build up that make it special.
That is very well stated, Jezabelle! You seem to be well versed in the art.

Let me know when your book comes out because I want to read it!

A good provider leaves you walking on air and that is rare!

This is a whole chapter in the book that I am writting.

A good provider is a woman who truly loves pleasing a man. May it be a boyfriend, husband, one night stand or hobbyist. That is what makes us stand apart than a large percent of women in the world. I need to please, I am obsessed with being the best.

A good provider is a woman who has mastered the art of seduction. We see and enjoy the cat and mouse game of sex.

Versatility! Every man is different. Every man wants different things. PerceptiOn! Can you read and pay attention to him to give him his perfect experience with him never having to ask it.

I believe that while a good provider is confident and passionate, we understand we are here to please. This is not a job or work, this is a skill. I don't believe it can be taught or learned, either you have the stuff or you don't.

Lastly, I believe that in order to be a GREAT provider you must have all the above mentioned qualities as well as to be humble. Be grateful that he CHOSE you. Out of all the girls on bp, cl, and all the boards. You are the one he is choosing. That should be flattering. In addition, he doesn't need you... You need him. (if this is your livelihood) remeber that and be thankful because he didn't have to call you!

Ps an out of this world provider is someone who has all that and offers bbbjcimnqns .... Greek ... Msog ... And of course the gives it to you for free Jk Jk Lmao ! I crack me up! Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
I want to be treated like the prom king for our time toether, like artman said "make me think for that brief time that I am truly an object of their affection".

I actually said this ("I feel like the prom king") during a session, and my providers just looked up at me giggled. One of the best times I ever had.
Great answers wow
In my experience and good provider is some one who greets you with a smile and body language that totally relaxes the moment. . A good provider fulfills your fantasy its driven by unconditional passion ;-) A great provider is one that leaves you with a taste for more even though your totally spent.That is what makes you cum back for more and more.. the feeling of unconditional and complete passion .... kiss to all great GFI
interesting
Glad to see not every man thinks we are just "gloryholes"......

Glad you asked Bibi!

Kelli Ann Preston