trashy bars, street scene in Dallas

Im looking to find out where the street action is in Dallas. I havent spent too much time in Dallas, so Im for the most part unfamiliar with it. I know Harry Hines..... apparently its not what it was. I would also like to find some trashy bars where young ladies hang out. In addition to this, I would like to know what live bars/music venues have heavy metal. And by heavy metal, I mean HEAVY metal. Not Limp Bizkit. Not Bon Jovi type stuff.

Thanks, I hope to return the favor by posting some badass reports.
In Austin, its 20 for BBBJCIM. BBFSCIP is 20 to 30. Unless she looks like Taylor Swift. Then the rate might be as high as 40.
I would also like to find some trashy bars where young ladies hang out. Originally Posted by Joe Blob
Wouldn't we all.

In addition to this, I would like to know what live bars/music venues have heavy metal. And by heavy metal, I mean HEAVY metal. Not Limp Bizkit. Not Bon Jovi type stuff. Originally Posted by Joe Blob

Like Chelsea Grin?
I dont care for emo music. I was thinking more in the vein of Slayer and Cannibal Corpse. Of course I like the classics like Sabbath, Scorpions, Priest, etc.
I dont care for emo music. I was thinking more in the vein of Slayer and Cannibal Corpse. Of course I like the classics like Sabbath, Scorpions, Priest, etc. Originally Posted by Joe Blob
For that type of Music scene Deep Ellum. Elm St. And there is one off Elm St near the Green Room and Trees.