Ding Dong Kamala Bing Bong Hairy Poom Poom

Google Antifa.com
C'MON MAAAAN

smell her hair joe

C'MON MAAAN
yah goofy bastard
I like how she brought up the Charlottesville protest and how T R U M P was wrong to say there were good people on both sides but brought up nothing about the recent terrorist attacks and police defunding. She also encouraged people to "keep fighting," whatever that means. She's an obvious Antifa Ding Dong.

Full video BTW. T R U M P explaining common sense to "anti-racists." Is this the incident we are upset about right now? T R U M P Ding Dong has repeatedly condemned white supremacists publicly. Will they publicly condemn Antifa?
What are politicians doing joining the protests? Does that make any sense?

Mc T R U M P sty has publicly condemned white supremacists, Antifa and does not support BLM activists. Meanwhile, Hairy McBungHole is a BLM activist and Antifa supporter.

I thought T R U M P was exaggerating when he said Biden would turn America into Chicago/Portland/Seattle, but after beholding this crazy cunt, I'm starting to believe it. The same group that has destroyed entire cities in the US is running for vice president.
C'MON MAAAAN
Why do you want a BLM activist as vice president, though? What good could possibly come of that?
cum on men
Biden is an "in the basement" gay man. when he says "C'MON MAAN!" he's signalling his desire for man sex with Obama. what he really means is "CUM ON ME, MAN!"

BAHHAAA
Bad pick, in my opinion. I was at least somewhat interested in what Joe was going to say, but now it doesn't really matter. I'm either voting for T R U M P or Kanye, or just going to stay home and sleep. I suspect Joe's campaign to be deeply racist and anti-trump.
Why do you want a BLM activist as vice president, though? What good could possibly come of that? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Nothing, the dummies will have to learn the hard way.
Yous are correct, LeviQAnon!

The dummies are gonna learn one ways or tother
Yous are correct, LeviQAnon!

The dummies are gonna learn one ways or tother Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I don't expect you to ever learn anything. You're way too dumb.
Biden is an "in the basement" gay man. when he says "C'MON MAAN!" he's signalling his desire for man sex with Obama. what he really means is "CUM ON ME, MAN!"

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

And you know this how.......from your own extensive experience?

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA