Where to take a date ?

Got a civie date coming up in a few months (birthday event for her) and she wants to go to a strip club for the first times. She loves girls as much as I do so 3somes happen semi regularly.

which club would be a good place to take her ?
Got a civie date coming up in a few months (birthday event for her) and she wants to go to a strip club for the first times. She loves girls as much as I do so 3somes happen semi regularly.

which club would be a good place to take her ? Originally Posted by urzatron

BD Dallas gives you the most variety of choice.

I know of someone with the exact same goal as you who went to the L_dge and they dealt with a load of BS with a stripper who told the customers and mgr that the customer "bought" her off the stage, wanted 500, and the idiot mgr sided with the stripper. It cost bribery money to get the F out of there.

Your choice?
I’d suggest The Lodge.
Orlando’s reply does not surprise me one bit. You just have to be ready to shoot down the bad actors that work there and find a good one. You’ll know it when you see it.
  • mb60
  • 10-23-2022, 01:40 PM
Like Orlando said BDD after 7 pm. She will have a blast and many to choose from.
Good luck trying to swindle me out 500 for "buying" a girl off stage. I'm walking out the door or making a scene before I give up 500 for nothing.
I’d suggest The Lodge.
Orlando’s reply does not surprise me one bit. You just have to be ready to shoot down the bad actors that work there and find a good one. You’ll know it when you see it. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Tom is correct: Have a drink at the bar and talk to the bartender about options for dances, VIP, etc. Then get a table with a waitress that knows the ropes and will help (again, ask the bartender), especially in identifying dancers that will enjoy your friend. You should be able to get into VIP by buying a bottle of something your friend will enjoy. Watch the dancers until you find a couple she's interested in, and head upstairs after you talk pricing with the dancer.
Nothing like doing a pre-game run to the SC without your friend first.

If it is at night, go the night before and do some RECON. If during the afternoon, go around the same time. Different shifts means different girls
Took my wife to BDD once and it didn’t go well. All the girls avoided us an I overheard them saying “why would you bring her here?” Not sure if my wife was looking particularly good that night and they were concerned she was competition or what. I just wanted to watch her trib a hot dancer again like she has in the past. This was probably three years ago though.