fetishwear

interested to hear from providers and hobbyists if they like wearing fetish clothes, masks while having a session. items like rubber masks, hoods, gas masks, encased in rubber or latex except for gential, breasts areas!
That would be hot !
Yes super hot! It ads flair to any fetish. My personal faves are latex hooded mask & my leather catwoman mask. A switch buddy of mine has a gas mask & I'm not sure what it is about the sound of him breathing with it on that keeps this Kitty purrrring in our sessions. Mmmmmm;-)
I have a full head leather mask but I'll admit that I'm not much into fetish wear.

Perhaps I need to rethink that!

Best,
Elisabeth
I have a Leather Hood that has zippers over the eyes and mouth and rivets over the nose.
It laces in the back for a snug fit.
It is black and is insanely good for breath play sensory play and other mind-blowing psychological mind games.
I LOVE living in Naughtyland♥
OH,
and I don't do the "ASS UP AND HEAD DOWN" thing...
BUT...
You will...
I love my leather hoods my Shakespeare emotion mask, my full rubber angry birds mask,etc there's a nice list of hoods I have. For me I love my latex outfits, dress, PVC dresses, fetish heels, long gloves for me or my vintage garter sets and thigh highs.. it makes the play scene more real to me and my subs. On the other hand I love to dress up so I may be a bit partial.. My next goal is to have one of those head to toe PVC catsuits then my collection will be complete.....
- Referring to Your avatar Headline Off subject but where do I find Mistole? I have been looking everywhere...
I have a full head leather mask but I'll admit that I'm not much into fetish wear.

Perhaps I need to rethink that!

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Mistletoe is like a weed, sortof, probably more of a parasitic type of growth that you'll find up in trees.

If you know how mistletoe looks, you'll just see it in certain areas in different types of trees. I've seen it in trees on my block but it's very high up.

It's easy to find. It's just getting to it!

Otherwise, you can find plastic versions of it at Walmart, Michael's and Target. However, I would prefer the real thing or nothing at all.

I'm kindof a purist that way. Check up in your trees. You'll see the dead leaves falling and the mistletoe will be the only green up there and it'll just be hanging there seemingly out of place.

Once you know how it looks, you'll see it everywhere.
I am a latex addict, haha....I have several latex catsuits....I've got tired of trying to arrange meetings with friends on the internet because something almost always comes up at the last minute. So, I've talk with a few providers about wearing one of my outfits...I have an appointment tomorrow if things don't fall through....So keep your fingers crossed and I might post a pic or two!