Question for the providers

Do you ever get disappointed when a client you really like humpin' visits you only to ask for a quick BJ? I imagine the provider thinking, "oooh yeah! Im bout to get some good dick.....wait, what??? Only a BJ??"
Happened quite a few times. I've never shown my disappointment though (like a true pro of course). But ohhhh to see a nice piece of meat and he just wants lay back for oral the whole date **sighs** lol. I mean your wish is my command but there's 2 other warm and inviting places I'd like to put it . My "quickie" is a 1hr minimum though haha.
Do you ever get disappointed when a client you really like humpin' visits you only to ask for a quick BJ? I imagine the provider thinking, "oooh yeah! Im bout to get some good dick.....wait, what??? Only a BJ??" Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Nah, that's why I always bring my super powerful vibrator. Who needs dick when the toy vibrates at 1600 RPMs lol
  • Sandy
  • 01-21-2016, 10:55 AM
My clients don't come to me for GFE, so, no my vibrator doesn't cut it, I do need a dick (Now) and then. My vibrator has made my pussy so tight over the years that when I do get some dick, I have to tell them ahead of time to take it easy because I don't use it that often

Who needs dick when the toy vibrates at 1600 RPMs lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Kinky Carrie needs some mean dick : o
I wouldn't be disappointed in fulfilling the desire of a BJ only. I take great pleasure in giving head. As for my clit and kitty, there's always my fingers and toys..
Do you ever get disappointed when a client you really like humpin' visits you only to ask for a quick BJ? I imagine the provider thinking, "oooh yeah! Im bout to get some good dick.....wait, what??? Only a BJ??" Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Oh yeah. I do. BJs are cool but if you pound the kitty right, then of course I'm gonna want more!
Oh yeah. I do. BJs are cool but if you pound the kitty right, then of course I'm gonna want more! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
I have a hard time believing people only want a bj from an 18yr old babe.