Boards?

I am being curious as usual to the guys...How many different boards do you cruise? When your planning a visit do you also check reviews from other sites? Do you stay active on other boards?

Its funny because I mainly use ECCIE and trying to venture out but then I feel like a newbie when nobody knows me LOL!
I used to ... but currently, I have pretty much limited myself to utilizing eccie and P411. From what I've seen there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity on the other boards where I have membership, and also, either I'm just too lazy, or feel bad committing any more time to this instead of my "other assigned duties".
I used to ... but currently, I have pretty much limited myself to utilizing eccie and P411. From what I've seen there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity on the other boards where I have membership, and also, either I'm just too lazy, or feel bad committing any more time to this instead of my "other assigned duties". Originally Posted by ftworthmale
That about sums it up for me as well.
I use this board exclusively, with the occasional wondering eye on BP. If i venture to BP, I still crossreference with Eccie.
I browse some other boards for international stuff, since this board focuses mostly on US (Texas really). I travel abroad from time to time. The international boards often suck, in terms of format and moderation. But something is better than nothing. The British ones are decent.

I also like trying to figure out the different acronyms and lingo on the various boards. Punting, scoping, fishing, painting, etc.

But the vast majority of my time is ECCIE and P411, like the guys above.
Same for me...I trust eccie and p411. Others seem to have far too many hits and misses. The women on here are great.
Me too--just eccie and P411. I used to cruise a couple of others, but I don't look at them any more. In north Texas, I think eccie and P411 are all that's needed.
you mean there are more sources for deliteful consulting fun??? :^) :^) :^)
Same here. eccie and p411. Others appear outdated at times.
Ditto
I've mostly stayed here since I've returned. That and P411. Shoot - I've not even managed to set up a "free" website. (I don't want the free format like everyone else has, and I've been too lazy during any "down time" between real work and hobby work to sit still, awake long enough to mess with the intricate details of a website.

So Eccie is my own go to place. But I sure do MISS ASPD!
Just this one. It seems Dallas-centric... and I live in Dallas... well, Plano... but you get the gist...
About 95% ECCIE, some BP, some TER (theeroticreview) and some other ususally just when I follow her links or do a search about her info that I scan some other boards. Oh horndogs comes to mind, but I don't visit them very often.
I don't have a P411 acct yet, but hope to soon and will probally stick to that and here.
Say - FISh guy....you may even be able to find some gals doing discounts for first timers and stuff. I use to do that when my rates were "normal" range. Right now I've dropped em as low as I want to go - so I can't really "promote" or "encourage" P411 the way I use to when I was here before and it had been around a year or two.
P411 and Eccie.