Cop Busted for sexual assault

Damn,26 years a cop. Will be interested in keeping up with this story
Interesting but how is this an alert?
2 to 1 he will get to retire
It isn't an alert. It should have been posted in Coed.
Think he is just guilty of being stupid. Someone set him up.
Moved to coed
He has a history of questionable behavior going back to 2007. I posted a thread on this in the ladies area a week or so ago when I read the story in case he has victimized any ladies here. Now would be their chance to press charges if they wanted to.

Although this is not an alert, I do remember reading an alert about a guy who claimed to be a cop and demanded services. Maybe this could be the same guy, not saying it is just saying the story is similar. Either way, I'm glad something finally stuck to him. Seems like he has been sliding by with some shady stuff for years.

If you google the officer's name his uniform picture is the first one to pop up on Google: Images. There is also a photo in this dmagazine article from 2007 outlining a number of damning accusations that tie in somewhat to the current charges:

http://www.dmagazine.com/publication...ing-inside-dpd

So if any ladies recognize him as someone who demanded services for free or face getting arrested then now would be the time to say something.
This is the correct link to the 2007 D Magazine article that mentions the officer:

'How a Rookie Exposed a Ring Inside DPD'
Oops! Sorry about that. Thank you, Shyster Jon.
Think he is just guilty of being a dirty cop for a long time. Someone finally caught him. Originally Posted by dallasfan
fixed that for you
Allways nice too see a durty authority behind bars. Guys that abuse of their authority are corrupt badtards.
I read the story Shyster Jon provided. Sad and sickening
Guess that's the end of that.
2 to 1 he will get to retire Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I guess technically you called it
http://www.fox4news.com/story/278023...ult-found-dead